I tried a number of helmets before finding this one on Jafrum. It's amazing how much fit difference there is between brands. I normally wear a 2x in AFX but even some 3X's were so tight my head felt like a pumpkin in a trash compactor. This helmet fit great in 3x and I am thrilled with the features. I love the built in space for communications, the flip down visor and the weather seal around the shield is great. I was thrilled with Jafrum's excellent customer service. They shipped it quick. I actually ordered two in different sizes and the return process for the other one was easy and quick.
Vega Stealth Vertice High Visibility Yellow Modular Helmet
List Price: $179.99
Sale Price: $109.99
You save: $70 (39%)
Vega Stealth Vertice High Visibility Yellow Modular Helmet.
The Vega Stealth Modular Helmet is a great lightweight modular helmet. It has a one-hand operation spring adjusted jaw opening making it almost effortless. Also has great ventilation with its three-stage venting system. Ride in the USA or in Europe as this helmet meets or exceeds safety standards in both places.
Vega Stealth Helmet Features
- Ultra lightweight helmet with an one-handed "PivotLift" jaw System.
- Light weight modular convience 1750 +/- grams.
- Meets US DOT FMVSS 218 standard.
- Metal-to-Metal Jaw Connection, with jaw lock to lock the jaw in the open position when not riding.
- Removable liner, interchangeable between within shell sizes.
- Washable, plush pillow-molded liner design.
- Speaker ready liner.
- Comes with dark smoke drop down sun shield, replacements available in light smoke, dark smoke, and amber.
- Quick Change, Anti-Fog, Anti-Scratch shields comes standard, with available replacements in smoke, mirror and clear.
- 3-Stage "Air-Flo" Stealth flow-through ventilation system.
Vega Stealth Helmet Sizing
Helmet Sizing Information.
To achieve proper helmet fitment, begin by finding your head circumference size using the method described below. Remember that the helmet sizing you choose should fit around the crown of your head comfortably with no pressure points. The cheekpads should fit firmly around your face. Once your chin strap is fastened, grab the chin bar of the helmet and move it side to side. Your cheeks should move with the helmet, which should not slide across your face. Different thickness cheekpads can be purchased to obtain the perfect fit.
Head Measurement Instructions.
Wrap flexible tape measure around your head approximately on inch above eyebrows and ears. Use this measurement (in either inches or centimeters) to find your helmet size in the chart below.
|2XS||-||20.08 - 20.47||51-52|
|XS||6-5/8 - 6-3/4|
|S||6-7/8 - 7|
|M||7-1/8 - 7-1/4|
|L||7-3/8 - 7-1/2|
|XL||7-5/8 - 7-3/4|
|2XL||7-7/8 - 8|
|3XL||8-1/8 - 8-1/4|
Most Helpful Reviews :
My Nolan rolled off my seat on my trip to the BMW 100 Year celebration in Laguna Seca. It was still serviceable and I rode home to NC with it; but it looked like crap. I ordered this helmet. I rode with it yesterday. Quiet. Comfortable. Light. The lining is a wicking fabric and the venting is top notch. Living on the NC coast makes a well vented helmet essential.