Venture Heat 12 Volt Heated Pants Liner.
The Venture Heat VH 12V Heated Motorcycle Pant Liners offer that extra layer of protection from the cold and allows motorcyclist the ability to enjoy the riding season even longer. This heated motorcycle pant liner is flexible and thin enough to wear under you regular pants. It also comes with the option to add insole warmers for your feet. This pant liner is a contour fitting heated accessory that warms you up on those cold days and keeps you riding your motorcycle more days out of the year.
Venture Heat Heated Pants Liner Features
Venture Heat's 12V Heated Motorcycle Pant Liners are perfect for taking on the elements and riding in comfort. These heated pant liners are constructed with a windblocking soft shell on the front, and a stretchable back to help fit comfortably underneath your regular riding pants.
A built-in temperature controller gives you access to adjust the heat to three different settings to dial in the perfect level of warmth.
These heated motorcycle pant liners are ideal when riding in cold temperatures or windy conditions.
- Contouring Fit
- Built-In Temperature Controller
- Pre-Wired Insole Connectors
Venture Heat 12 Volt Heated Pants Liner Includes
- 1 Motorcycle Heated Liner Pants
- Built-in Temp Controller
- 1 Battery Harness with Safety Fuse Kit
- Instructional Guide
- Draw: 3.5 amp on High*
Venture Heat 12 Volt Heated Pants Liner Specification
|Power System||Plugin in to Vehicle|
|Heating Elements||1 Large Panel on Each Leg, Thigh to Shin|
|Heat Settings||Low, Medium, High|
|Exterior Fabric||50% Nylon, 47% polyester, 3% Spandex|
|Style||12V Heated Pant Liner|
Venture Heat Heated Pants Liner Sizing
- Active Fit : Form Fitted Designed to fit close to your body shape
- Model 1 Spec : Dheight 5'10", Weight 175" Lbs, Waist 31" He is waring Size M
- Model 2 Spec : Dheight 6'3", Weight 220" Lbs, Waist 36" He is waring Size XL
- The Expanded waist is the waistline stretched out. ***Due to the pant's inability to cut please make sure the inseam's measurement fits to you