Got helmets on time. The fit is great. Seems to be of a great value.
Z1R Solaris Modular Helmet.
Z1R Solaris Modular Helmet Features
- Injection molded polycarbonate shell
- Closable chin and top vents and rear exhaust vent allow increased air flow
- Easy to remove scratch resistant, polycarbonate shield
- Drop-down sun visor – rigid, easy to operate side of helmet lever
- Fully removable polyester moisture wicking liner and cheek pads
- Available breath box, dual shield and electric shield to make this a year round helmet
- DOT and ECE APPROVED
Z1R Solaris Modular Helmet Sizing
HOW TO DETERMINE YOUR CORRECT HELMET SIZE.
1. MEASURE YOUR HEAD. Determine the circumference of the widest part of your head by using a flexible tape measure. Generally, the widest part of a person's head is the area 2.5 cm (1") above the eyes and ears. However, we suggest measuring at a few points both above and below that line to determine the greatest measurement before referring to our size tables. We also suggest testing the fit of a helmet one size smaller and one size larger than what the chart recommends. No helmet can provide protection if it's too uncomfortable to wear.
|2XS||6 3/8 - 6 1/2||52 - 52||20 1/2|
|XS||6 5/8 - 6 3/4||53 - 54||20 7/8 - 21 1/4|
|S||6 7/8 - 7||55 - 56||21 5/8 - 2|
|M||7 1/8 - 6 1/4||56 - 58||22 - 22 3/4|
|L||7 3/8 - 7 1/2||59 - 60||23 1/8 - 23 1/2|
|XL||6 5/8 - 7 1/2||60 - 62||24 - 24 3/8|
|2XL||7 3/8 - 8||63 - 64||24 3/4 - 25 1/8|