The helmet is fairly light (lighter than my HJC modular) and comfortable. Zox needs to work on their SVS (sun visor shield system) in that it is either up or down, no other settings and the shield does not go completely out of view as it hands down on the top slightly. The up down mechanism is on the left side of the helmet so you can't pick up or put down at a light as your left hand is holding in the clutch, put is fine underway. Overall, the helmet is fine and offers some color variations which can be difficult to find.
Zox Condor SVS Helmet.
The Condor SVS is a lightweight modular helmet, with integrated inner sun shield SVS (solar visor system), that provides optimum comfort and maximum ventilation.
Zox Condor Helmet Features
- Lightweight two shell sizes and two EPS for more comfort and better fit.
- Large eyeport for improved vision area.
- Integrated Inner Sun shield. SVS – Sun Visor System.
- Injected visor anti-scratch exterior, anti-fog inside
- Quick release chin strap
- Removable adjustable, washable interior.
- Optimal venting thru intake and exhaust vents channeled thru the EPS
- Large speaker cut-outs for all communication systems
- Flip-up jaw securely closes and opens easily
- Zox Logo protective fleece helmet bag included.
- Weight approx. 1600 grams (3.5lbs)
- Meets or exceeds DOT FMVSS-218 and ECE 22.05
Zox Condor Helmet Sizing
Measure the largest portion of your head horizontally with a cloth tape, measuring approximately one inch above your eyebrows and ears. If your head size is between two helmet sizes, first try the smaller size. A correctly fitting helmet should not be able to move from side to side and up and down with the chinstrap fastened for a safe fit. If it is not snug, try a size smaller. Consider purchasing other size cheek pads or helmet liners to improve fit. Some helmets are designed with exchangeable cheek pads and liners; allowing smaller cheek pads or liners, in a slightly larger helmet or vice versa.
|2XS||6 3/8 - 6 1/2||20 1/8 - 20 1/2||51-52|
|XS||6 5/8 - 6 3/4||20 7/8 - 21 1/4||53-54|
|S||6 7/8 - 7||21 5/8 - 22||55-56|
|M||7 1/8 - 7 1/4||22 1/2 - 22 7/8||57-58|
|L||7 3/8 - 7 1/2||23 1/4 - 23 5/8||59-60|
|XL||7 5/8 - 7 3/4||24 - 24 3/8||61-62|
|2XL||7 7/8 - 8||24 3/4 - 25 1/2||63-64|
|3XL||8 1/8 - 8 1/4||25 5/8 - 26||65-66|
|4XL||8 3/8 - 8 1/2||26 3/8 - 26 3/4||67-68|
|5XL||8 5/8 - 8 3/4||27 1/8 - 27 1/2||69-70|