I bought this for my 4 1/2 year old grandson and he loves it. Very light weight and cool in the heat. Won't get on his quad without it!
Zox Youth Rush Decoy Junior Helmet.
The Rush Junior is an injection molded thermoplastic helmet that provides optimum protection, antibacterial treated comfort padding interior and maximum ventilation.
Zox Youth Rush Helmet Features
- Shell made from injected thermoplastic resin
- Chin bar equipped with EPS for additional impact resistance
- Air flow directed by integrated ducts
- Rear air extractors Venturi-effect
- Comfort interior padding is removable and washable
- Chin strap mechanism Double-D-ring
- High Integrity Chin Bar for added security
- Net weight : 815 g +/- 50 g (1.8 lbs)
- Meets or exceeds D.O.T. and ECE 22.05 standards
Zox Youth Rush Helmet Sizing
Measure the largest portion of your head horizontally with a cloth tape, measuring approximately one inch above your eyebrows and ears. If your head size is between two helmet sizes, first try the smaller size. A correctly fitting helmet should not be able to move from side to side and up and down with the chinstrap fastened for a safe fit. If it is not snug, try a size smaller. Consider purchasing other size cheek pads or helmet liners to improve fit. Some helmets are designed with exchangeable cheek pads and liners; allowing smaller cheek pads or liners, in a slightly larger helmet or vice versa.
|YS||19.15 - 19.50||49-50|
|YM||20.10 - 20.45||51-52|
|YL||20.87 - 21.26||53-54|