Mobile Warming Textile Motorcycle Heated Gloves.
The Mobile Warming Heated Textile Gloves will keep your hands warm no matter what situation Mother Nature throws your way while on your motorcycle, ATV, or outdoor adventure. The waterproof, breathable membrane keeps your hands dry and the 7.4v rechargeable battery helps keep your hands warm for up to 9 hours so you can enjoy your cold weather adventure.
Mobile Warming Textile Heated Gloves Features
- Powered by a 7.4V rechargeable lithium-ion battery, our Mobile Warming textile glove offers you up to 9 hours of comfortable warmth from harsh winter weather
- Carbolex® shell
- Rainguard® waterproof, breathable membrane
- 3M Thinsulate? insulation
- Zippered pocket for battery storage
- Steel alloy fiber heating elements
- Includes two 7.4V 2.2Ah rechargeable lithium-ion batteries
- 135°F at full power
- Heating Technology : Mobilewarming® Pro Heating System
- Power Source : Rechargeable 7V 2.2Ah Li-Ion Battery
- Current :1.0A
- Watts : 15W
- Surface Temp : 135°F
- Weight : 0.24lbs
Mobile Warming Textile Heated Gloves
Please measure the circumference of your hand starting at the top side of the base of your thumb (see image chart) using a cloth tape measure and choose your size from the chart below.Please note all measurements are in inches.
Mobile Warming Heated Textile Gloves Review
Posted onWife got me them for Christmas as I brought her the Vest and now the gloves. Even though I have heated grips the gloves work great. I put them at 50% and I ride 50 miles in the early hours. Now I want the vest!
Mobile Warming Textile Glove
Posted onI've used these now a few times in 40-50 degree temps. Once the temps dip down into the 40's they do an ok job at the highest setting on the MC. These gloves get noticably warm when you turn them on inside. When you're on the bike gripping the handlebars and sticking your hands out in the wind they lose a lot of their effectiveness. The controls are difficult to operate with the gloves on and while riding. The gloves are roomy and seem to be made well. They might be great for other uses but on the MC I don't think they're worth the $160.