Tour Master Synergy 2.0 Leather Heated Gloves.
The Tour Master Synergy® 2.0 Heated Leather Gloves are made with drum-dyed goatskin leather with Raingard® to keep your hands warm and dry if you get caught in cold and rainy weather. This Synergy® 2.0 leather glove, when paired with the Tourmaster vest/jacket lines and chap/pant liners offer superior protection in colder weather and can give you the ability to go ride your motorcycle while your buddies say it is too cold.
Tour Master Heated Gloves Features
Synergy 2.0 Gloves include the Power Lead Wiring Harness, Single Control Rheostat and an extended V-Split Connector (Required when using Synergy Gloves with Synergy Pant or Vest Liners).
- Grade A, Aniline drum-dyed goatskin leather with breathable barrier
- Clarino® palm panel resists grip wear
- 100gm Polyfil Insulation increases warmth and heat retention
- Lightweight and flexible steel fiber heating elements provide instant and even heat
- A single rheostat is included and easily and accurately adjusts through a range of temperatures (dual rheostat controller optional)
- A temperature sensor regulates the maximum and minimum heat levels to provide a consistent temperature
- Soft Bemberg interior lining
- Action expansion panels in the fingers help fine-tune the fit and increase comfort
- Designed to be worn individually or connected to other Synergy 2.0 garments
- 360º full circumference wrist closure
- Designed to operate in all weather conditions from a vehicle's 12-volt electrical system
- Warmth without bulk or discomfort, making for a safer, more enjoyable ride
- Lightweight, flexible steel fiber heating elements provide safe, even warmth
- Expanding side panels help fine tune the fit and increase comfort
- Water-resistant, single or dual rheostat available
Tour Master Heated Gloves
Please measure across the palm of your hand starting at the top side of the base of your thumb (see image chart) using a cloth tape measure and choose your size from the chart below.Please note all measurements are in inches.Unisex sizes are listed in Men?s Sizes. Women?s sizes are provided for cross reference.
|2.5 In||3 In||3.5 In||4 In||4.5 In||5 In||5.5 In|
|Ladies Small||Ladies Medium||Ladies Large||-||-||-||-|
|Size 7||Size 8||Size 9||Size 10||Size 11||Size 12||Size 13|
|Mens X-Small||Mens Small||Mens Medium||Mens Large||Mens X-Large||Mens XX-Large||Mens XXX-Large|
The heat feels great!
Posted onBelieve me when I tell you to order two sizes bigger than you think you need. Also, these babies are not waterproof (soaked thru in the rain the other day) so use snowseal or other water sealer. Also, they are not as pictured; they do not have the pocket for the thermostat on the right glove. You will have a thermostat to attach to a strap for your leg though. All around good glove, just not entirely what they say it is.
Tourmaster Synergy 2 Leather Gloves Review
Posted onBought a large using the chart. Gloves need to be in contact with fingers but that didn't happen. A week later purchased medium textile and same problem with finger size for skinny fingers. Like the material but size was too far off to for comfort. The Tourmaster controller modulates voltages versus steady power and it fails to satisfy at highway speeds - need to plug gloves directly to power.
Tour Master Synergy Leather Gloves
Posted onGloves do what they're supposed to do. They DO NOT have a pocket on the right glove for the temp-controller and they are NOT WATERPROOF. You will have to strap the controller to your leg and route the cable thru your jacket. Measurments indicated I needed a Medium, I ordered a XL, and the fit was right on. Ridden a few time now in 40 degree morning mist and the warmth was great.