Tour Master Synergy 2.0 Textile Heated Gloves.
The Tour Master Synergy® 2.0 Heated Textile Gloves provide extra warmth on those cool days when you want to take your motorcycle out for a cruise around town. The Synergy® textile gloves provide protection from the elements and allow you to extend your riding season a little while longer. The Tourmaster textile gloves work great with the Synergy® vest liners, jacket liners and pant/chap liners.
Tour Master Heated Gloves Features
Synergy 2.0 Gloves include the Power Lead Wiring Harness, Single Control Rheostat and an extended V-Split Connector (Required when using Synergy Gloves with Synergy Pant or Vest Liners).
- Comfort stretch fabric and goatskin palm construction with a Rainguard® waterproof and breathable barrier
- Clarino® palm panel resists grip wear
- 100gm Polyfill insulation increases warmth and heat retention
- Lightweight and flexible carbon fiber heating elements provide consistent, even heat
- A single rheostat is included and easily and accurately adjusts through a range of temperatures (dual rheostat controller optional)
- Action expansion panels help fine-tune the fit and increase comfort
- Soft Bemberg interior lining
- Designed to be worn individually or connected to other Synergy® 2.0 garments
- 360º full circumference wrist closure
- Designed to operate in all weather conditions from a vehicle's 12-volt electrical system
- Warmth without bulk or discomfort, making for a safer, more enjoyable ride
- Lightweight, flexible steel fiber heating elements provide safe, even warmth
- Expanding side panels help fine tune the fit and increase comfort
- Water-resistant, single or dual rheostat available
Tour Master Heated Gloves
Please measure across the palm of your hand starting at the top side of the base of your thumb (see image chart) using a cloth tape measure and choose your size from the chart below.Please note all measurements are in inches.
|2.5 In||3 In||3.5 In||4 In||4.5 In||5 In||5.5 In|
|Ladies Small||Ladies Medium||Ladies Large||-||-||-||-|
|Size 7||Size 8||Size 9||Size 10||Size 11||Size 12||Size 13|
|Mens X-Small||Mens Small||Mens Medium||Mens Large||Mens X-Large||Mens XX-Large||Mens XXX-Large|
Posted onI purchased these gloves last month. I used them to ride from Washington to Socal. They work great and i would recommend to anyone to use in any weather. My only concern is sizing. I read on blogs that sizing is specific however I have always used large gloves. For these I ordered xlarge and they are still too small. I will have my wife use these and order 2xlg for me.
Tourmaster Synergy2 Textile Gloves Review
Posted onWarm, used down to 7degF for an hour ride. Size is tricky, needed medium to get over hand but if fingers are slim you need to hold your fingers under the levers to get contact with the glove. Index finger doesn't get warm enough. Overall they do the job and extned my riding season below the freezing temps. The controller modulates voltage, so straight connection from glove to power is needed below 40degF, at least for me.