Tour Master Elite Saddlebags.
Tour Master Elite Saddlebags measure 16.5?L x 9.7?W x 10.9?D. These bags boast many fine details, including the Tour Master reflective triangle on the rear of each bag, which will help you be more visible at night or during poor weather. Tour Master also added zippered side pockets with internal mesh pockets for additional storage, which is always much needed. And there is also a zippered side opening so that you can more easily access the bag?s main compartment. These are heavy-duty bags, crafted from black 1680 denier ballistic and 840 denier polyester. To protect your bike from scratches, Tour Master has added removable neoprene padding. In addition, Tour Master has added heat shielding to the lower section of these bags to protect them against pipe burn.
Dimensions: 16.5? L x 9.7? W x 10.9? D
Tour Master Saddlebag Features
- Heavy duty, 1680 denier ballistic polyester and 840 denier polyester construction
- Adjustable Velcro mounting yoke can be permanently mounted under the seat of some motorcycles (protective neoprene yoke covers are included)
- Removable neoprene padding helps protect the motorcycle?s finish
- Protective heat shielding on lower section of bags help to prevent pipe burn (minimum of 2? clearance from any heat source required)Zippered side opening allows easy access to main compartment
- Zippered side pockets with internal mesh pockets allow for additional storage and organization
- Tour Master reflective triangle on the rear of each bag for nighttime visibility
- Integrates with Tour Master Elite Tail Bag Rain covers included
Tour Master Elite Saddlebags Mounting Instructions
Measure distance horizontally from the edge of the rear turn signal to where the passenger would be aligned on the seat. Next, measure the distance vertically from the exhaust pipe to approximately two inches below the top of the rear fender.
*Please remember to allow at least one inch clearance between the bottom of the saddlebag and the exhaust pipe. This will prevent the saddlebag from being damaged by touching the exhaust pipe.
Visually align saddlebags to your bike (you make need a second pair of hands) to give a general idea of where bags should be placed. Attach your barrel bolts and washers to the bags and attach saddlebags to your bike with the fender bolts.