- Zip-Out Insulated and Lined Plain Biker Motorcycle ChapsList Price $149.99 Sale Price $69.95Sale / Discount: $80.04 (53.36%)
Saddlemen Desperado Sissy Bar Bag.
Saddlemen Sissy Bar Bag Features
- Nostalgic-look sissy bar bag; matches Desperado saddlebags
- Features bright chrome studs, chrome buckles and genuine leather straps with lockable, quick-release hidden buckles
- Straps are included to secure mounting to sissy bar or other locations on bike
Saddlemen Sissy Bar Bag Dimensions:
9 1/2" W x 11" H x 4 1/2" D
Universal Sissy Bar Mounting System
- Saddlemen's Universal Mounting System allows each Saddle Stow bag to be installed on just about any sissy bar, backrest or luggage rack.
- This bag will install on any sissy bar pad using our fully-adjustable mounting system. Once adjusted for your bike, the mounting system allows the bag to come on and off in seconds using only two quick-disconnect straps.
Saddlemen Sissy Bar Bag Installation Instructions
|Your Saddlemen Express Sissybar Bag is a universal-fit accessory bag that uses two straps to mount to your motorcycle's sissybar or backrest. |
Set the bag on the motorcycle so the location strap (1) fits snugly to the top of the sissybar (2). Wrap the wide mounting strap (3) around the sissybar so there is no play between the bag and the sissybar. Press firmly on the mounting strap to make sure the hook and loop fastener materials is engaged.
|Optional, Permanent Mounting|
| Harley-Davidson and other brand accessory sissybars have two- or three- holes and bolts in the back. You can use this same hole pattern to mount your Express Sissybar Bag, by simply drilling matching holes into the hard back of the sissybar bag (4). |
Carefully use a utility knife to cut the thread seams holding the mounting strap to the back of the bag. Remove the strap and nay thread remnants and then drill the holes in the required locations. Mount the bag using the sissybar?s original nuts and bolts (or obtain additional hardware from your motorcycle dealer).
|Securing Your Cargo|
|Use the included mini-padlock (5) to add additional security to your bag. Slip the lock?s hasp through the bag?s quarter turn latch or buckle to secure the flap.|
|IMPORTANT: Failure to install this accessory properly may allow portions of the bag or its mounting materials to contact the vehicle?s moving parts. It is vital that you verify that the accessory and/or any of its parts will not touch, or interfere with other components throughout the vehicle?s entire range of motion. DO NOT connect any straps to flexible or moving parts (items such as rubber mounted turn signals, swingarm or shock absorbers). Make sure that your bag does not touch the exhaust or other non-moving components, as well, as they may be damaged from contact with, or damage, the accessory. After 50 miles (80 kilometers), recheck all of the mounting straps and your bag to make sure they are still tight and secure. Inspect your bag and its related hardware before and during each ride. A loose bag or hardware can interfere with the vehicle?s operation and cause an unsafe riding condition.|
Very Very Nice Piece.
Posted onThis bag is a gem ! It doesn't look like a suitcase on the back of your bike but it's big enough to hold quite a bit of gear like gloves, goggles, tools, etc. It's a Saddleman so you know it looks completely awesome and the fact that it locks is an added little bonus.
Best sissy bar bag i have ever owned.
Posted onThis is absolutely the best bag I have ever bought .Its not too big or too small. Sturdy made. The best.