AFX FX-200 Half Helmet.
AFX FX-200 with its Aerodynamic shell design, is extremely lightweight and also features removable ear covers for cooler days. This AFX helmet meets or exceeds DOT FMVSS-218 motorcycle helmet safety standards.
- An aerodynamic shell design constructed using advanced fiberglass reinforced plastic ( FRP) for light weight and strength.
- Slimline removable visor
- Removable ear covers
- Helmet liner made with a hypo-allergenic and antimicrobial nylon
- Patented dual inner lens design, smoke for daytime use and clear for nighttime use, no need to change shields or ride without eye protection.
- Comes with deluxe cloth carrying bag
- A clear coat finish to protect paint & graphics
- Comes with a Limited Lifetime Warranty
- DOT Certified
HOW TO DETERMINE YOUR CORRECT AFX HELMET SIZE.
1. MEASURE YOUR HEAD. Determine the circumference of the widest part of your head by using a flexible tape measure. Generally, the widest part of a person's head is the area 2.5 cm (1") above the eyes and ears. However, we suggest measuring at a few points both above and below that line to determine the greatest measurement before referring to our size tables. We also suggest testing the fit of a helmet one size smaller and one size larger then what the chart recommends. No helmet can provide protection if it's too uncomfortable to wear. If you would like further detailed instructions on how to determine your correct size please look at our AFX Helmet Fitting Guide.
|X-Small||54-55cm||6 3/4-6 7/8||21 1/4"-21 5/8"|
|Small||56-57cm||7-7 1/8||22"-22 7/16"|
|Medium||58-59cm||7 1/4-7 3/8||22 13/16"-23 1/4"|
|Large||60-61cm||7 1/2-7 5/8||23 5/8"-24"|
|X-Large||62-63cm||7 3/4-7 7/8||24 3/8"-24 13/46"|
|2X-Large||64-65cm||8-8 1/8||25 3/16"-25 5/8"|
|3X-Large||66-67cm||8 1/4-8 3/8||26"-26 3/8"|
|4X-Large||68-69cm||8 1/2-8 5/8||26 3/4"-27 1/8"|
Posted onOverall, I like the helmet. It does fit tight at first, but after wearing it for nearly a month now, it seems to be a non-issue. It's not so tight that I thought I needed to return it for the next size up. The dual shields are the reason I bought the helmet in the first place. I quite frequently get caught after dark with only sunglasses. I used to carry a clear pair in my widnshield bag, but they got scratched up. This is the perfect answer. Now when I get caught after dark I have eye protection built right in! The dark shade is really distorted and takes some eye adjustment, but it works on those days when all I have are my non-shaded prescription glasses. The darkness could be darker for my tastes though. I wear glasses and contacts and this helmet suits me well no matter what I'm wearing! That was the point. The cloth strap that allows you to separate the two rings when strapping this helmet on frayed out within a couple of weeks and there is no strap restraint other than a rubber band that holds the excess down and keeps it from slapping your face. A quick connect would fix both of these issues. So, after about a month of use I give this an overall thumbs up! Looks good too.
AFX FX-200 Helmet
Posted onI ordered a size larger and I cannot use visor with my prescription glasses.
Posted onI got this helmet almost a year ago and have been nothing but pleased with it. The only drawback at all is, if you wear glasses it is difficult to use the inner lense with your glasses, other than that....perfect, I'll be getting another soon.
AFX FX 200 Helmet
Posted onEverything was as advertised, no compliants.
AFX FX 200
Posted onReceived in no time flat , and size chart was right on the money . Great fit and love the convenience of tinted or clear shield built in. Could have a little more padding in top of helmet and it would be a bit more comfortable then. Oerall great product.
AFX FX200 Solid Helmet Review
Posted onHelmet looks good, fit was good, but I had to return it unfortunately. I wear prescription glasses and the visor would not work with them. If I get contacts, I will definitely be ordering this helmet again.
AFX FX 200 Solid Helmet Review
Posted onGot the helmet promptly, properly sized using the size chart, in great shape, all perfect. But I wear glasses. Neither the clear or the smoke colored drop-down eye shields accommodate me wearing glasses. If I attempt to use them, they hit the top rim of my glasses.
AFX FX200 Solid Helmet Review
Posted onOk lid. It fit snug but will make do. Strap needs to have a better way to secure than a rubber band to tuck thru.
AFX FX-200 Solid Helmet Review
Posted onSeems like a nice helmet, but couldn't get it on and had to return it for a larger size which I am still waiting for. Measured my head and it showed a medium, which I ordered, even though I've never worn a medium in my life. Now I'm waiting for a large and will write another review when I receive it.
Posted onThe helmet is ok. Glad I went up a size from what the chart suggested. It is still snug but should loosen up with some wear. When I pulled it out of the box the clear shield will not stay all the way up.