AFX FX-50 Helmet.
Enjoy the comfort and durability of the FX-50 Open Face Helmet. It has an aerodynamic shell making it lightweight. This helmet also has and internal sun shield for those sunny days and an advanced ventilation system to keep the rider cooler on the open road.
AFX FX-50 Helmet Features
- Aerodynamic shell design constructed of advanced poly-alloy plastic for lightweight strength
- Clear-coat finish to protect paint and graphics
- Hypo-allergenic, antimicrobial nylon liner and cheek pads are removable and washable
- Ear cavities for speakers
- Hard-coated face shield is optically correct, compound curved and UV- and scratch-resistant; inner flip-down smoke shield and visor
- Advanced ventilation system with chin, side, rear and forehead vents
- Cam buckle-style quick-release retention system
- DOT and ECE-22.05 certified
AFX FX-50 Helmet
HOW TO DETERMINE YOUR CORRECT AFX HELMET SIZE
1. MEASURE YOUR HEAD. Determine the circumference of the widest part of your head by using a flexible tape measure. Generally, the widest part of a person's head is the area 2.5 cm (1") above the eyes and ears. However, we suggest measuring at a few points both above and below that line to determine the greatest measurement before referring to our size tables. We also suggest testing the fit of a helmet one size smaller and one size larger then what the chart recommends. No helmet can provide protection if it's too uncomfortable to wear. If you would like further detailed instructions on how to determine your correct size please look at our AFX Helmet Fitting Guide.
|X-Small||54-55cm||6 3/4-6 7/8||21 1/4"-21 5/8"|
|Small||56-57cm||7-7 1/8||22"-22 7/16"|
|Medium||58-59cm||7 1/4-7 3/8||22 13/16"-23 1/4"|
|Large||60-61cm||7 1/2-7 5/8||23 5/8"-24"|
|X-Large||62-63cm||7 3/4-7 7/8||24 3/8"-24 13/46"|
|2X-Large||64-65cm||8-8 1/8||25 3/16"-25 5/8"|
|3X-Large||66-67cm||8 1/4-8 3/8||26"-26 3/8"|
|4X-Large||68-69cm||8 1/2-8 5/8||26 3/4"-27 1/8"|
AFX FX50 Helmet Review
Posted onWould buy it again. I ride with full face protection most of the time, but live in a desert, so having a cooler option is great. Good fit, but a little tight around the ears with the speakers in. But once it breaks in a little more, I don't think that'll be a problem. The Hi-Viz yellow is a great safety feature. car drivers start out, but immediately stop once they spot me...
AFX FX-50 Helmet Solid
Posted onSomewhat satisfied. My husband and I both noticed that the front part of the helmet hurts our forehead after wearing for appx. 40 mins. Have to stop and take off & readjust - then can go again. Otherwise fits good.
Better than expected
Posted onFits perfect and I love the lightness and ventilation. The inner eye sun sheild is fantastic. Delivery was very good. I would buy again and feel very comfortable about it.
Posted onCool looking helmet! The pull down sun shield is a great feature as well as the clear flip-up shield. Reflectors add a nice touch. Size medium is perfect for head size of 23.
Posted onExtremely happy with the service I have received and am very pleased with the product.
AFX FX50 Helmet Review
Posted onI own several helmets. This one by far is the most comfortable. Yes, this is my first open face helmet, but needless to say, it is very comfy. The sun visor is also a plus. And the value, it was truly a plus. I wear this helmet more times than the others. Did I mention that it comfortable.
AFX FX50 Solid Helmet Review
Posted onGreat fit, and others can see me. Order was fast and product was great.
Thanks for saving my face
Posted on<p>In 2012 I purchased an AFX 50 Helmet @ Harley Davidson in Reno. As far as I'm concerned, that was the BEST helmet purchase I ever made. <o:p></o:p></p> <p>On the evening of November 3rd, 2014, I had a freak motorcycle accident that left me with a broken knee. ALSO, if it were not for this fantastic helmet shield, my face would have been horribly disfigured. I had gone over the handlebars and skid across the pavement on my face. The shield sustained HUGH, DEEP gouges BUT maintained it's integrity. <o:p></o:p></p> <p>IF I ever have the need to purchase another helmet, you can rest assured it will be an AFX 50 and nothing else. I will NEVER recommend anything but an AFX helmet to my Friends and Family either. <o:p></o:p></p> <p>I thank you AFX and my WIFE thanks for saving my face. <span style="font-family:"Segoe UI Symbol","sans-serif";mso-bidi-font-family:"Segoe UI Symbol"">?</span><o:p></o:p></p>
Posted onGreat Quality and looks good and very confortable.
AFX FX50 Helmet Review
Posted onMy third AFX helmet and I love them all. Can't beat the quality and value