AFX FX-72 Half Helmet
Ships Same Day
AFX FX-72 Half Helmet.
AFX FX-72 with its beautiful clear coat finish, features removable ear covers for riding on those cooler days. This AFX helmet meets or exceeds DOT FMVSS-218 motorcycle helmet safety standards.
- Slimline removable visor
- Clear-coat finish to protect paint and graphics
- Hypo-allergenic, antimicrobial nylon liner
- Removable Flip-down inner clear shield; also includes smoke shield
- Square-type D-ring with chin strap holder
- DOT Certified
HOW TO DETERMINE YOUR CORRECT AFX HELMET SIZE.
1. MEASURE YOUR HEAD. Determine the circumference of the widest part of your head by using a flexible tape measure. Generally, the widest part of a person's head is the area 2.5 cm (1") above the eyes and ears. However, we suggest measuring at a few points both above and below that line to determine the greatest measurement before referring to our size tables. We also suggest testing the fit of a helmet one size smaller and one size larger then what the chart recommends. No helmet can provide protection if it's too uncomfortable to wear. If you would like further detailed instructions on how to determine your correct size please look at our AFX Helmet Fitting Guide.
|X-Small||54-55cm||6 3/4-6 7/8||21 1/4"-21 5/8"|
|Small||56-57cm||7-7 1/8||22"-22 7/16"|
|Medium||58-59cm||7 1/4-7 3/8||22 13/16"-23 1/4"|
|Large||60-61cm||7 1/2-7 5/8||23 5/8"-24"|
|X-Large||62-63cm||7 3/4-7 7/8||24 3/8"-24 13/46"|
|2X-Large||64-65cm||8-8 1/8||25 3/16"-25 5/8"|
|3X-Large||66-67cm||8 1/4-8 3/8||26"-26 3/8"|
|4X-Large||68-69cm||8 1/2-8 5/8||26 3/4"-27 1/8"|
AFX FX72 Stealth Helmet Review
Posted onGreat helmets. Bought one for me and my wife. They are light and fits true to chart. The delivery was great from Jafrum. They have great deals and prices. Thanks Jafrum.
AFX FX-72 Helmet Stealth
Posted onThe whole process from finding the right helmet, purchasing it, to its delivery was simple and easy. The helmet is exactly what I wanted and fits correctly. Thanks.
AFX FX 72 Stealth Helmet Review
Posted onSweet helmet. Fits great, only I should have waited until it was on sale. Like now
Good AFX Helmet
Posted onBought this helmet to replace my HJC half helmet. The HJC was hot, bulky and a bit too snug in my XL helmet size. The AFX is lighter and smaller, so I don't look like The "Great Gazoo" when I'm riding (a Flintstones reference for you younger riders.) Ventilation is fine, as it has scoop openings in the front of the helmet liner that lets air circulate around the inside. The strap snap is a nice feature, as is the pull down visor. I wear thick, wide prescription glasses and to use the visor I have to pull it down before putting the helmet on. A minor inconvenience and I suspect that anyone with a normal prescription wouldn't have that problem. For the price I think its a great helmet.