AFX FX-90 SE Electric Dual Lens Shield Snow Helmet
Ships Same Day
- AFX FX-90, FX-100, Magnus Helmets Dual-Lens Snow ShieldSale Price $39.95 Earn 1 Buck Back
AFX FX-90 SE Electric Dual Lens Shield Snow Helmet.
- Dual Lens Shield: shield offers excellent optical clarity, an unprecedented field of view and exceptional thermal performance. The outwardly molded anti-fog shield is hard-coated for long-lasting durability under even the most severe winter conditions
- Includes a chinbar-mounted high-flow breath guard with vent inserts
- A helmet liner and cheek pads made with a hypo-allergenic and antimicrobial nylon, all of which are removable and washable
- Can be converted to a street helmet for non-winter use
- 7 points ventilation with chin, side, rear and forehead vents
- Sun Shield System: a simple one touch system allows riders to lower a built-in, smoke tinted face shield
- A square type D-ring with chinstrap holder
- Provides ample ear cavity space for speakers
- A clearcoat finish to protect paint & graphics
- DOT and ECE 22.05 certified
HOW TO DETERMINE YOUR CORRECT AFX HELMET SIZE.
1. MEASURE YOUR HEAD. Determine the circumference of the widest part of your head by using a flexible tape measure. Generally, the widest part of a person's head is the area 2.5 cm (1") above the eyes and ears. However, we suggest measuring at a few points both above and below that line to determine the greatest measurement before referring to our size tables. We also suggest testing the fit of a helmet one size smaller and one size larger then what the chart recommends. No helmet can provide protection if it's too uncomfortable to wear. If you would like further detailed instructions on how to determine your correct size please look at our AFX Helmet Fitting Guide.
|X-Small||54-55cm||6 3/4-6 7/8||21 1/4"-21 5/8"|
|Small||56-57cm||7-7 1/8||22"-22 7/16"|
|Medium||58-59cm||7 1/4-7 3/8||22 13/16"-23 1/4"|
|Large||60-61cm||7 1/2-7 5/8||23 5/8"-24"|
|X-Large||62-63cm||7 3/4-7 7/8||24 3/8"-24 13/46"|
|2X-Large||64-65cm||8-8 1/8||25 3/16"-25 5/8"|
|3X-Large||66-67cm||8 1/4-8 3/8||26"-26 3/8"|
|4X-Large||68-69cm||8 1/2-8 5/8||26 3/4"-27 1/8"|
AFX FX90 Helmet Review
Posted onThis helmet is of good quality, looks great and it is a great affordable price. I bought this for my grandson just recently for his birthday. He has two of these helmets now. He uses one for his dirt bike which he has owned for two years now and the other one, I bought him this for his street bike. The dirt bike helmet has stood up to the test and has proven to be a great helmet for the price. This helmet also comes in so many colors which makes it easy to match your vehicle/bike and that is a A+ in my book. I would highly recommend this helmet.
CL AFX FX90 FlagBlack Review
Posted onHelmet is great. Wish it was in stock with a 3xxl, but a 2xxl works too.
Love The New Helmet
Posted onWas worried buying a helmet online, for I have a large head which makes buying a helmet hard- this was easy to order with the size chart and video - perfect fit very lightweight on the head also - with plenty of ventilation-would definitely recommend to fellow bikers and will keep in mind when needing other products
Posted onFirst time buyer from Jafrum. Helmet arrived w/in a week even during the ThanksGiving Holiday. Perfect fit. Sizing chart was spot on. Great quality and graphics at a great price. Teenage daughter even thinks it's "cool"
Very Pleased With Helmet
Posted onVery pleased with helmet, true to size, vents work well, have worn it a few times to and from work, planning on road trip to Arkansas. Will know more after that. Shipped hour and a half after I purchased it, received it in 3 days, will buy from Jafrum again.
Posted onGood quality-great price-quick delivery!
Purchased BECAUSE of the review
Posted onOrdered a little bigger as suggested here. Fits perfect.
Love the Helmet.
Posted onOne reviewer said buy it a little big. Never truer words spoken. You won't be disappointed.
Look no further!
Posted onI purchased the AFX-90 a while back in pearl white. For starters, this thing looks great. I dont look like a bobblehead with it on. It runs true to size and is incredibly comfortable for its price range. The only downside is that at speeds of 50+ mph, you get some slight whistling through the vents and the spaces between the visor and helmet. However, for a sub $100 helmet, this does the job and does it well. I have a larger head than most (7 3/8 hat size), and the medium fits my head perfectly. If youre looking for a no frills helmet that gets the job done without emptying your wallet, the AFX-90 will do that and then some.
Impressed with the helmet
Posted onThis is a great value helmet. I'm an entry-level rider, and need basic protection that's easy on the pocketbook. My Father, a 30 year rider, was equally impressed with this helmet's combination of features, quality, and affordable price. It's comfortable and well vented.