AGV AX-8 EVO Carbon Carbotech Helmet
Ships Same Day
AGV AX-8 EVO Carbon Carbotech Helmet.
AGV AX-8 EVO Carbon Carbotech helmet. Top of the range in fibre for off-road use
AGV AX-8 EVO Helmet Features
- Full carbon construction outer shell
- New shape of the outer shell in the chin area, combined with a wider and softer base edge compared to the previous model, decreases risk of impact traumas by creating a "shock-absorber" function
- IVS (Integrated Ventilation System) with channels formed directly into the outer shell
- Breathable Dry-Lex® fabric with sanitizing treatment
- Completely removable and washable inner padding
- New inner padding with increased thickness improves comfort and provides better stability in professional use
- Double-D retention system
- DOT/ECE 22.05 certified
AGV AX-8 EVO Helmet
HOW TO DETERMINE YOUR CORRECT HELMET SIZE.
1. MEASURE YOUR HEAD. Determine the circumference of the widest part of your head by using a flexible tape measure. Generally, the widest part of a person's head is the area 2.5 cm (1") above the eyes and ears. However, we suggest measuring at a few points both above and below that line to determine the greatest measurement before referring to our size tables. We also suggest testing the fit of a helmet one size smaller and one size larger than what the chart recommends. No helmet can provide protection if it's too uncomfortable to wear.
|X Small||6 5/8 - 6 3/4||53 - 54||20 7/8 - 21 1/4|
|Small||6 7/8 - 7||55 - 56||21 5/8 - 22|
|Medium||7 1/8 - 7 1/4||57 - 58||22 3/8 - 22 3/4|
|Large||7 3/8 - 7 1/2||59 - 60||23 1/8 - 23 1/2|
|X Large||7 5/8 - 7 3/4||61 - 62||24 - 24 3/8|
|2X Large||7 7/8 - 8||63 - 64||24 3/4 - 25 1/8|