AGV AX-8 EVO Naked Carbon Helmet
Ships Same Day
AGV AX-8 EVO Naked Carbon Helmet.
The aggressive look of the AX-8 EVO NAKED CARBON helmet appeals to a wide range of riders complimenting the style and design of Streetfighters, Supermotos or Naked bikes. Using the same distinctive modern lines of our Ax-8 Evo Dual Sport helmet, the Naked version offers a sleek, protective, comfortable, lightweight, and uncompromising helmet perfect for experienced and new riders alike.
AGV AX-8 EVO Helmet Features
- Breathable Dry-Lex® top liner with sanitizing treatment; fully removable and washable
- Dual scratch-resistant, anti-fog polycarbonate shield
- Chin guard base acts as shock-absorber
- DOT and ECE 22.05 certified
- SSL (Super Super Light) carbon, Kevlar® and fiberglass outer shell
- Adjustable visor mechanism system (city, touring and race visor clicks included)
- Chin strap utilizes a Double D ring
- IVS (Integrated Ventilation System) with wide ducts hollowed into the EPS shell (three front vents, one top vent and two rear extractors)
- New thicker inner liner improves comfort and provides better stability
AGV AX-8 EVO Helmet
HOW TO DETERMINE YOUR CORRECT HELMET SIZE.
1. MEASURE YOUR HEAD. Determine the circumference of the widest part of your head by using a flexible tape measure. Generally, the widest part of a person's head is the area 2.5 cm (1") above the eyes and ears. However, we suggest measuring at a few points both above and below that line to determine the greatest measurement before referring to our size tables.We also suggest testing the fit of a helmet one size smaller and one size larger than what the chart recommends. No helmet can provide protection if it's too uncomfortable to wear.
|S||6 7/8 - 7||55- 56||21 5/8 - 22|
|MS||7 1/8 - 7 1/4||57- 58||22 3/8 - 22 3/4|
|ML||7 3/8 - 7 1/2||59-60||23 1/8 - 23 1/2|
|L||7 1/2 - 7 5/8||60- 61||23 1/2 - 24|
|XL||7 5/8 - 7 3/4||61- 62||24 - 24 3/8|
|XXL||7 7/8 - 8||63- 64||24 3/4 - 25 1/8|