AGV AX-8 EVO Naked Carbon Helmet
Ships Same Day
AGV AX-8 EVO Naked Carbon Helmet.
The aggressive look of the AX-8 EVO NAKED CARBON helmet appeals to a wide range of riders complimenting the style and design of Streetfighters, Supermotos or Naked bikes. Using the same distinctive modern lines of our Ax-8 Evo Dual Sport helmet, the Naked version offers a sleek, protective, comfortable, lightweight, and uncompromising helmet perfect for experienced and new riders alike.
- Breathable Dry-Lex® top liner with sanitizing treatment; fully removable and washable
- Dual scratch-resistant, anti-fog polycarbonate shield
- Chin guard base acts as shock-absorber
- DOT and ECE 22.05 certified
- SSL (Super Super Light) carbon, Kevlar® and fiberglass outer shell
- Adjustable visor mechanism system (city, touring and race visor clicks included)
- Chin strap utilizes a Double D ring
- IVS (Integrated Ventilation System) with wide ducts hollowed into the EPS shell (three front vents, one top vent and two rear extractors)
- New thicker inner liner improves comfort and provides better stability
HOW TO DETERMINE YOUR CORRECT HELMET SIZE.
1. MEASURE YOUR HEAD. Determine the circumference of the widest part of your head by using a flexible tape measure. Generally, the widest part of a person's head is the area 2.5 cm (1") above the eyes and ears. However, we suggest measuring at a few points both above and below that line to determine the greatest measurement before referring to our size tables.We also suggest testing the fit of a helmet one size smaller and one size larger than what the chart recommends. No helmet can provide protection if it's too uncomfortable to wear.
|S||6 7/8 - 7||55- 56||21 5/8 - 22|
|MS||7 1/8 - 7 1/4||57- 58||22 3/8 - 22 3/4|
|ML||7 3/8 - 7 1/2||59-60||23 1/8 - 23 1/2|
|L||7 1/2 - 7 5/8||60- 61||23 1/2 - 24|
|XL||7 5/8 - 7 3/4||61- 62||24 - 24 3/8|
|XXL||7 7/8 - 8||63- 64||24 3/4 - 25 1/8|