AGV K3 SV Helmet.
The AGV K-3 SV was developed from the experience AGV gained during the design process of the Pista GP and Corsa helmets. Thanks to the use of Finite Element Analysis (FEM), the technical department developed a benchmark product in terms of comfort, aerodynamics and safety. This helmet has a wide appeal and is suitable for young riders with a passion for racing as well as for more mature riders looking for comfort and high performance characteristics. Thanks to CFD Analysis (Computational fluid dynamics), the special ventilation system provides maximum airflow to the head through two front and side vents, one central vent and two extractors at the back of the helmet. The sanitized Dry-Comfort internal components can be removed for washing. The mechanism for opening and closing the visor has three custom settings according to helmet use (Touring, Race and City) and features the XQRS system for quick removal. The K-3 SV has been designed to accept the new integrated communication platform SHARE.
AGV K3 SV Helmet Features
- HIR-TH (High Resistance Thermoplastic Resin) shell construction
- 2 shell sizes
- 4 EPS sizes optimized using the FEM (Finite Elements Analysis) system
- Ventilation system was designed and optimized in a wind tunnel
- 4 front vents (3 at the forehead and one on the chin guard) and 2 rear extractors vents
- XQRS (X-tra Quick Release System) visor mechanism for tool-free removal and replacement of the faceshield in seconds
- Faceshield mechanism features PVS (Perimetrical Visor Seal) for improved seal and protection against drafts and wind noise
- GT 2 scratch-resistant, anti-fog polycarbonate visor with 100% protection from UV rays
- GT 2 face shield has improved peripheral vision thanks to the specially-shaped profile of the aperture
- Integrated drop-down Sun Visor (ISV) is scratch-resistant and can be replaced easily and without special tools
- Removable breath deflector
- Removable windproof chin strap protection
- Fully removable and washable 3D inner liner and cheek pads are sanitized and made from Dry-Comfort fabrics
- Helmet profile has been contoured around the base to reduce the risk of collar bone injuries
- Double-D ring chin strap
- ECE 22.05 and DOT approved
AGV K3 SV Helmet
HOW TO DETERMINE YOUR CORRECT HELMET SIZE.
1. MEASURE YOUR HEAD. Determine the circumference of the widest part of your head by using a flexible tape measure. Generally, the widest part of a person's head is the area 2.5 cm (1") above the eyes and ears. However, we suggest measuring at a few points both above and below that line to determine the greatest measurement before referring to our size tables. We also suggest testing the fit of a helmet one size smaller and one size larger than what the chart recommends. No helmet can provide protection if it's too uncomfortable to wear.
|S||6 7/8 - 7||55- 56||21 5/8 - 22|
|MS||7 1/8 - 7 1/4||57- 58||22 3/8 - 22 3/4|
|ML||7 3/8 - 7 1/2||59-60||23 1/8 - 23 1/2|
|L||7 1/2 - 7 5/8||60- 61||23 1/2 - 24|
|XL||7 5/8 - 7 3/4||61- 62||24 - 24 3/8|
|XXL||7 7/8 - 8||63- 64||24 3/4 - 25 1/8|