AGV Legends X3000 AGO Gloria Helmet
Ships Same Day
AGV Legends X3000 AGO Gloria Helmet.
- Historic shapes and colors meet modern design
- The Legends helmets immortalize riders and achievements that will never be forgotten
- Comfort, protection and ventilation are key elements of these helmets that meet today's highest standards
- The X3000 Carries Agostini's signature and includes the contoured chin piece just as he liked it so that he could lean right up against the gas tank
- Features a dual button visor that can be opened with the left hand alone
- Shell in Fiberglass engineered in 3 sizes, EPS structure developed in 3 sizes
- Visor on-off air vent with channels hollowed in the shell
- Premium interiors with Genuine leather, Suede fabric and Embroidered logo
- Fully removable and washable interiors (neck roll excluded)
- Anti-scratch visor with micro-opening system
- Chin strap features a Double D ring
- DOT and ECE 22.05 certified
HOW TO DETERMINE YOUR CORRECT HELMET SIZE.
1. MEASURE YOUR HEAD. Determine the circumference of the widest part of your head by using a flexible tape measure. Generally, the widest part of a person's head is the area 2.5 cm (1") above the eyes and ears. However, we suggest measuring at a few points both above and below that line to determine the greatest measurement before referring to our size tables. We also suggest testing the fit of a helmet one size smaller and one size larger than what the chart recommends. No helmet can provide protection if it's too uncomfortable to wear.
|S||6 7/8 - 7||55- 56||21 5/8 - 22|
|MS||7 1/8 - 7 1/4||57- 58||22 3/8 - 22 3/4|
|ML||7 3/8 - 7 1/2||59-60||23 1/8 - 23 1/2|
|L||7 1/2 - 7 5/8||60- 61||23 1/2 - 24|
|XL||7 5/8 - 7 3/4||61- 62||24 - 24 3/8|
|XXL||7 7/8 - 8||63- 64||24 3/4 - 25 1/8|