Alpinestars GP-Tech Leather Jacket
Ships Same Day
Alpinestars GP-Tech Leather Jacket.
The Alpinestars GP-Tech Leather Jacket is the closest option a rider has to a full on race suit, minus the pants. This motorcycle jacket offers plenty of protection and incorporates elbow sliders for those of us like to feel like we are professional riders and get low enough in a curve to notice the texture of the pavement as it passes by. You can also zip on a pair of Alpinestars leather motorcycle riding pants to help turn this jacket into a race worthy suit.
Alpinestars GP-Tech Jacket Features
- 1.2/1.4mm genuine cow leather.
- CE certified protectors: shoulders, elbow.
- External PU slider protectors race proven in Moto GP and WSBK.
- Moto GP profile, perforated, back hump for improved aerodynamic and ventilation performance.
- Large accordion stretch panels helps movement and comfort on the bike.
- Multi-panel liner construction and 3D mesh inserts to improve comfort and ventilation.
- Stretch panels on sleeves, chest and back areas to further improve fit and feel.
- Pre-curved sleeve construction.
- Waist adjustment velcro straps.
- 2 zippered hand pocket .
- inner waterproof wallet pocket.
- Chest pad compartments with PE padding (Alpinestars Bionic chest pads available as accessory upgrade).
- Multiple snap button system to integrate the Level 2 CE certified Alpinestars Bionic Back protector. -- 3D mesh
- soft collar construction.
- Waist connection zipper allows attachment to Alpinestars riding pants.
Alpinestars GP-Tech Jacket
How To Measure for Alpinestars Mens Jackets
- Note :Alpinestars sizes are available in Euro sizing only, use the chart below to convert your standard US size to Euro
- Chest: Measure around the fullest part, under the armpits, keeping the tape horizontal
- Arm Length: Measure from shoulder (Humenus) to wrist
- Waist: Measure around the natural waist line, inline with the navel, keeping the tape horizontal