Arai Corsair V Race Carbon Helmet
Arai Corsair V Race Carbon Helmet.
The Corsair-V Carbon has Arai's intermediate oval shell shape. This shape is designed for the rider whose head has a front-to-back dimension that is longer than the side-to-side dimension.
The Corsair-V proves again that Arai's main focus is the experienced rider who knows what a real Helmet should do and have. It doesn't fling "fashion" at you, it advances the art of building better helmets for riders. It's improvements and innovations reach down to the smallest details. Why? Partly obsession. Partly because Arai believes every part of a helmet is interrelated in both design and function. Arai doesn?t believe in change for the sake of change, fad, or marketing shock value.
Arai Corsair V Helmet Features
- Newly designed shell with Hyper-Ridge around the bottom enhances shell strength while providing a larger bottom opening
- Larger bottom opening promotes ease of putting on and taking off the helmet
- Peripheral belting across the forehead area of the shell enhances structural integrity while maintaining flexibility, low weight and shell size
- Larger upper vent tabs make operating the vents easier even with thick winter gloves
- New Arai ?SAI? shield with Super AdSis shield system
- New ?SAI? shield is 5mm longer in each side and provides a wider field of view
- New ?SAI? shield and base plates are exclusive to Corsair V helmets
- Latest generation of Dry Cool line has a new silver-grey color
- Rear mounting straps are slightly re-positioned exclusively to the Corsair V
- Neckroll is removable and has additional exhaust channels to remove interior heat
- Cheek pads have the exclusive Emergency Release Tab feature
- Newly designed side exhaust cowls exhaust heat as well as add lateral stability at speed
- Enhanced air inlets of the new DF-9 diffuser increase airflow efficiency
- Brow vents now duct air into the temple area and out the side vents for maximum cooling
- Exclusive AirWing provides unprecedented aerodynamic performance with 5 distinct positions
- DOT approved
- Snell M2010 Certified
Arai Corsair V Helmet
To find the Correct size helmet for a person's head:
- Measure the head circumference one-inch above the eyebrows and ears
- Using the circumference measured, use the size chart below to find the approximate size
- Once you have tried on the helmet it should fell snug equally around the head. The helmet should not feel too tight or too loose at any point around head.
***Please remember that all head shapes vary slightly and that this sizing chart is to be used as a starting guide, not an exact guide.
|Size||Head (in)||Head (cm)|
|XS||20 7/8-21 1/4||53-54|
|MD||22 1/2-22 7/8||57-58|
|LG||23 1/4-23 5/8||59-60|
|2XL||24 3/4-25 1/8||63-64|