Arai DT-X Helmet
Ships Same Day
Arai DT-X Helmet.
Addressing the needs of everyday riders. The DT-X (DownTown) has a newly designed interior system that both new and experienced riders will appreciate, and while the name might suggest city riding, the DT-X will feel at home no matter where your ride takes you. The DT-X´s PB-SCLC shell evolves from advancements first pioneered on the Corsair-X model, in a constant pursuit of gains in protection. Even with its entry level price, the host of features found on the DT-X can be compared to those found on more expensive helmets.
Arai DT-X Helmet Features
- Peripheral Belt Super Complex Laminate Construction (PB-SCLC) shell made with Arai?s proprietary aerospace-grade super fibers
- One-piece, multi-density EPS liner that is fine-tuned to maximize impact energy management around the entire helmet
- Variable Axis Shield (VAS) system, which allows for a smoother shell in the temple area while making shield swaps easier at the same time
- Antimicrobial interior material that will stay fresher longer between cleanings
- Breathable materials used in the cushions also provide exceptional comfort for long rides in various kinds of weather
Arai DT-X Helmet
To find the Correct size helmet for a person's head:
- Measure the head circumference one-inch above the eyebrows and ears
- Using the circumference measured, use the size chart below to find the approximate size
- Once you have tried on the helmet it should fell snug equally around the head. The helmet should not feel too tight or too loose at any point around head.
***Please remember that all head shapes vary slightly and that this sizing chart is to be used as a starting guide, not an exact guide.
|Size||Head (in)||Head (cm)|
|XS||20 7/8-21 1/4||53-54|
|MD||22 1/2-22 7/8||57-58|
|LG||23 1/4-23 5/8||59-60|
|2XL||24 3/4-25 1/8||63-64|