Arai CT-Z Open Face Helmet
Ships Same Day
Arai CT-Z Open Face Helmet.
Improving on the revolutionary XC-Ram, the CT-Z enhances the riding experience by offering the flexibility of a peak/shield combination. The CT-Z presents a major improvement: nothing short of redefining how open-face helmets can look ? and protect. The most telling feature is the extended coverage in the lower jaw-cheek pad area ? extending 1 3/16? forward compared to the previous model ? and traditional open-face ¾ helmets. The CT-Z provides options that allow the helmet to better suit each rider?s unique requirements. But our primary objective is to build a better helmet. That means providing a measure of lower-jaw protection that?s been missing from previous open-face helmets that leave that part of the face exposed.
- Removable and replaceable interior liners
- New cheekpad design is now more low-profile
- Upper vent system borrowed from the Arai Corsair V helmet
- Removable visor helps reduce sun glare and is designed to provide minimal lift at highway speeds
- Thinner faceshield pods increase aerodynamics
- Brow vents channel air direct to the temples
- DOT and Snell 2010 certified
To find the Correct size helmet for a person's head:
- Measure the head circumference one-inch above the eyebrows and ears
- Using the circumference measured, use the size chart below to find the approximate size
- Once you have tried on the helmet it should fell snug equally around the head. The helmet should not feel too tight or too loose at any point around head.
***Please remember that all head shapes vary slightly and that this sizing chart is to be used as a starting guide, not an exact guide.
|Size||Head (in)||Head (cm)|
|2XS||20 - 20 1/2||51 - 52|
|XS||20 7/8 - 21 1/4||53 - 54|
|S||21 5/8 - 22||55 - 56|
|M||22 1/2 - 22 7/8||57 - 58|
|L||23 1/4 - 23 5/8||59 - 60|
|XL||24 - 24 3/8||61 - 62|
|2XL||24 3/4 - 25 1/8||63 - 64|
|3XL||25 1/2 - 26||65 - 66|