Arai Vector 2 Helmet
Ships Same Day
Arai Vector 2 Helmet.
Everything you want, nothing you don?t. Introducing the Vector-2, the latest version of Arai?s hugely popular, ?less-is-more? Vector model. Specifically crafted for the rider who doesn?t need bells and whistles, but can?t imagine riding without the Arai family?s three generations of handmade care and craftsmanship, protection, performance, comfort and fit
- Features SAI shield which is 5mm longer on each side
- Multi-density 1-piece EPS liner
- New, unique fully removable liner
- New, unique removable cheek pads
- New, Hyper-Ridge bottom molding for longer, stronger openings
- New chin vent design and placement
- Rubber breath guard standard
- Optional SAI Max-Vision Anti-fog shield and Anti-Fog Pnilock lens
- Meets or exceeds Snell and D.O.T. standards.
To find the Correct size helmet for a person's head:
- Measure the head circumference one-inch above the eyebrows and ears
- Using the circumference measured, use the size chart below to find the approximate size
- Once you have tried on the helmet it should fell snug equally around the head. The helmet should not feel too tight or too loose at any point around head.
***Please remember that all head shapes vary slightly and that this sizing chart is to be used as a starting guide, not an exact guide.