Arai VX-Pro 4 Dazzle Helmet
Ships Same Day
Arai VX-Pro 4 Dazzle Helmet.
The latest expression of the ultimate off-road helmet, the brand new VX-Pro4 evolved from the much-loved VX-Pro3 model. So it?s still the perfect choice for MX, enduro and off-road use. Just as in every Arai helmet, the basic and simple organic shell shape is based on the R75 shape concept. The absence of exaggerated edges or protrusions on the shell should not be mistaken for a lack of imagination. It?s a visual demonstration of our commitment to maintaining the integrity of the shell with real-world impact performance.
Arai VX Pro 4 Helmet Features
- Features new peak 14mm longer, 5mm wider than VX-PRO 3
- Larger relief parts to allow more air to escape from under the larger peak to minimize lift/pulling at speed
- New chin vent incorporates expanded SS mesh moved from inside to outside of shell, provides room to move the EPS chin liner forward for more room in the face area
- Chin vent has mesh cap, round and smooth to resist snagging and digging in, easily removable with single screw and will break away if necessary in an impact
- Inner Mud Gate that can be easily removed for more airflow
- New liner components features FCS cheek pads that have a larger surface area, wrapping under jaw for more comfort like our street helmets
- New, removable, replaceable, washable neck roll pad
- 5mm peel away cheek pads and temple pads
- New red and black material accent colors for a tri-color interior
- New Emergency Cheek Pad Removal strap label design for easier use. Label acts as pull tab for strap
- New ventilation consists of additional top vent hole increasing from five to six upper vents
- New upper and lower rear exhaust vent cowl design to increase airflow and vacuum exhaust
- Vents designed to assist holding goggle strap in center position and not slide off, up or down
- Upper rear exhaust vent set design to accommodate all five shell sizes
- New vent design still fragile under crash impact, but seems more durable against smaller contact
- Same 3 basic chin intakes, two under peak intakes, six upper exhaust and two lower exhaust
- New eye-port trim and and material has molded rubber trim across top of eye port, with standoff ribs that resist goggle wearing the helmet liner as well as providing small gap for airflow
- Molded goggle strap guides at either side of eye port trim
- The Arai VX Pro 4 Helmet is Snell- and DOT- certified
Arai VX Pro 4 Helmet
To find the Correct size helmet for a person's head:
- Measure the head circumference one-inch above the eyebrows and ears
- Using the circumference measured, use the size chart below to find the approximate size
- Once you have tried on the helmet it should fell snug equally around the head. The helmet should not feel too tight or too loose at any point around head.
***Please remember that all head shapes vary slightly and that this sizing chart is to be used as a starting guide, not an exact guide.
|Size||Head (in)||Head (cm)|
|XS||20 7/8-21 1/4||53-54|
|MD||22 1/2-22 7/8||57-58|
|LG||23 1/4-23 5/8||59-60|
|2XL||24 3/4-25 1/8||63-64|
WARNING: Fluorescent and/or bright finishes used in certain Arai helmets are not covered by warranty and may fade with the passage of time and exposure to the elements.