Arai VX-Pro 4 Spike Helmet
Ships Same Day
Arai VX-Pro 4 Spike Helmet.
The latest expression of the ultimate off-road helmet, the brand new VX-Pro4 evolved from the much-loved VX-Pro3 model. So it?s still the perfect choice for MX, enduro and off-road use. Just as in every Arai helmet, the basic and simple organic shell shape is based on the R75 shape concept. The absence of exaggerated edges or protrusions on the shell should not be mistaken for a lack of imagination. It?s a visual demonstration of our commitment to maintaining the integrity of the shell with real-world impact performance.
Arai VX-Pro 4 Spike Helmet Features
A Smooth Instead Of Ridged Shell :
- The shell itself is consistently round and smooth, maintaining the R75 Shape concept in areas above the acknowledged test line and influencing those below the test line. Here, the rounded chin bar maintains the same compact shell length as the previous model, the VX-Pro3. The result is less protrusion, which has proven to be less likely to catch and dig in during a spill.
Chin Bar Vent Grill :
- Installed on the uniquely rounded chin bar, the stainless mesh grill is now mounted from the outside on the exterior vent cap and can be easily removed for cleaning or damage replacement. The vent cap is also designed to break away from the chin bar in the event of impact.
Goggle-Strap Locator :
- The Goggle-Strap Locator keeps the goggle strap in position even during aggressive, competitive riding. The new top-rear-duct center brace, together with the side port cowlings, also assist in keeping the strap in position on the side and back areas.
Emergency Release System :
- The revised Emergency Release Cheek Pad system has the release tab repositioned and is easier to access by rescue staff.
Shell Material :
- In order to maximize performance, we precisely assemble the shell from multiple proprietary components. Super Fiber, one of the primary materials, costs up to six times more than standard fiberglass but provides 30% higher tensile strength and increased penetration resistance. The cLc (complex Laminate construction) method demands precise and time-consuming assembly by master craftsmen from many individual pieces.
- The Air-Through top-rear-duct center brace also functions as a goggle-strap locator. The diffusers can be removed or replaced quickly and easily by removing a single screw on the rear-duct center brace.
New Peak :
- The new peak is 14mm longer and 5mm wider than the previous model for improved ability to deflect roost and flying debris. To compensate for increased lift, the air outlets on the new peak have been made larger as well.
- The Arai peak scavenges and forces air into the forehead vent ports for cooling while at the same time using multiple relief-ports to reduce ?lifting? at higher speeds.
Removable Neck Roll :
- The all-new removable neck roll allows easy and convenient cleaning of the helmet.
Arai VX-Pro 4 Spike Helmet
To find the Correct size helmet for a person's head:
- Measure the head circumference one-inch above the eyebrows and ears
- Using the circumference measured, use the size chart below to find the approximate size
- Once you have tried on the helmet it should fell snug equally around the head. The helmet should not feel too tight or too loose at any point around head.
***Please remember that all head shapes vary slightly and that this sizing chart is to be used as a starting guide, not an exact guide.
WARNING: Fluorescent and/or bright finishes used in certain Arai helmets are not covered by warranty and may fade with the passage of time and exposure to the elements.