Arai XD4 Flare Helmet
Ships Same Day
Arai XD4 Flare Helmet.
Offering three distinct configurations, allowing the user to choose which works best for their riding needs, the new XD4 is similar in appearance to the previous XD3, but greatly improved in all-around performance. The combination of the new comfort headliner, with microfitting 5mm peel-away temple pads, and our patent-pending FCS® cheek pad design, also with 5mm peel away layers, add a new dimension to the concept of helmet fit and customization. It takes a unique sense of commitment to continually strive to improve your product ? especially when it?s already regarded as the very best.
- New comfort headliner, with micro fitting 5mm peel away temple pads
- Fully removable/replaceable/washable Interior: Comfort head liner, Cheek pads, Chinstrap covers
- Dry-Cool® technology keeps you dry and cool for greater comfort
- Patent pending, New FCS® (Facial Contour Support) cheek pad design, also with a 5mm peel away micro fit feature
- New shell shape for better aerodynamic stability at higher street speeds
- New exhaust ports added to the top diffuser vents
- New chin vent with more intake ports
- Larger sculpted side cowl vents improve ventilation
- DOT and Snell M2010 approved
To find the Correct size helmet for a person's head:
- Measure the head circumference one-inch above the eyebrows and ears
- Using the circumference measured, use the size chart below to find the approximate size
- Once you have tried on the helmet it should fell snug equally around the head. The helmet should not feel too tight or too loose at any point around head.
***Please remember that all head shapes vary slightly and that this sizing chart is to be used as a starting guide, not an exact guide.