Bell Moto-3 Ace Cafe GP 66 Helmet
Ships Same Day
Bell Moto-3 Ace Cafe GP 66 Helmet.
Forty years ago, the Bell Moto 3 hit the market and changed the look of off-road racing forever. It is one of the most recognizable and iconic helmets in the history of motorcycling. Offering protection far beyond any prior helmets, looking like nothing else on earth, the Moto-3 was immediately adopted by the sport’s most legendary racers and overnight became the benchmark by which all others were measured. To this day it remains a highly sought after collectible, with battered old warriors regularly commanding insane prices on Ebay. With the re-release of the Moto 3, we scooped up passion and innovation from decades past, incorporated modern materials, state of the art fit and safety standards, and sent this legendary veteran back out into the world for a well-deserved encore performance. Often imitated, never duplicated, we offer no apologies for flattening the worn-out used helmet market.
- 3 Shell and EPS Sizes for a Personalized Fit
- Bell Moto-3 original styling
- EPS-lined chinbar
- Lightweight Fiberglass composite shell
- Removable/Washable anti-microbial terrycloth liner
- Removable/Washable micro-suede liner on specific graphics
- Secure 5 Snap Visor
- CERTIFICATION: DOT, ECE
Helmet size Information. We ask that you use the following information to help choose the proper size helmet. In order for a helmet to protect properly and be the most comfortable, it must be size to your head correctly.
To find the Correct size helmet for a person's head:
- Measure the head circumference one-inch above the eyebrows and ears
- Using the circumference measured, use the size chart below to find the approximate size
- Once you have tried on the helmet it should fell snug equally around the head. The helmet should not feel too tight or too loose at any point around head.
|Shell||EPS||Size||Circumference (CM)||Circumference (IN)||Hat Size (IN)|
|1||1||XS||53-54||20 3/4"-21 1/4"||6 5/8"-6 3/4"|
|S||55-56||21 5/8"-22"||6 7/8"-7"|
|M||57-58||22 1/2"-22 3/4"||7 1/8"-7 1/4"|
|2||2||L||59-60||23 1/4"-23 5/8"||7 3/8"-71/2"|
|3||4||XXL||63-64||24 3/4"-25 1/4"||7 7/8"-8"|