Bell Moto-9 Flex Pro Circuit Helmet
Bell Moto-9 Flex Pro Circuit Helmet.
Bell Moto-9 with its lightweight shell design, is in a class of its own. You will have no worries about the heat with its velocity-flow systyem nor safety with its emergency removal system to get the helmet off easily in the event of a collision.
- Lightweight Carbon Composite shell construction
- Flex Energy Management interior liner
- Velocity Flow Ventilation? system for maximum cooling
- Exclusive Magnefusion? Emergency Removal System
- (MERS) cheekpads
- Fully adjustable Flying Bridge Visor? with air intake vents
- Removable/washable X-Static® XT2 silver liner
- QuickFlip? visor screws for easy adjustment
- Fully ventilated EPS-lined chinbar
- Integrated vented roost guard
- Exclusive Magnefusion? magnetic strap keeper
- Padded chin strap with D-ring closure
- Eject® System ready
- Padded, lined helmet bag included
- Industry-leading Five-year warranty
- Snell M2010 and DOT certified
Helmet Size Information. We ask that you use the following information to help choose the proper size helmet. In order for a helmet to protect properly and be the most comfortable, it must be size to your head correctly.
To find the Correct size helmet for a person's head:
- Measure the head circumference one-inch above the eyebrows and ears
- Using the circumference measured, use the size chart below to find the approximate size
- Once you have tried on the helmet it should fell snug equally around the head. The helmet should not feel too tight or too loose at any point around head.
|Shell Size||Helmet Size||Circumference (cm)||Circumference
|Hat Size (in)|
|1||XS||54-55||21 1/4?- 21 5/8?||6 3/4?- 6 7/8?|
|S||55-56||21 5/8?- 22?||6 7/8?- 7?|
|2||M||57-58||22 1/2?- 22 3/4?||7 1/8?- 7 1/4?|
|L||58-59||22 3/4?- 23 1/4?||7 1/4?- 7 3/8?|
|3||XL||60-61||23 5/8?- 24?||7 1/2?- 7 5/8?|
|2XL||62-63||24 1/2?- 24 3/4?||7 3/4?- 7 7/8?|