Bell Moto-9 Flex Syndrome Helmet
Ships Same Day
Bell Moto-9 Flex Syndrome Helmet.
Bell Moto-9 with its lightweight shell design, is in a class of its own. You will have no worries about the heat with its velocity-flow systyem nor safety with its emergency removal system to get the helmet off easily in the event of a collision.
- Lightweight Composite Carbon shell
- Velocity Flow Ventilation? system for maximum cooling
- Fully adjustable Flying Bridge Visor? with air intake vents
- Removable/washable X-Static® XT2 silver liner
- Extended Wear? interior
- Exclusive Magnefusion? Emergency Removal System (MERS) cheekpads
- QuickFlip? visor screws for easy adjustment even with gloves on
- Fully ventilated EPS-lined chinbar
- Integrated vented roost guard
- New and Improved Exclusive Magnefusion? magnetic strap keeper
- Padded chin strap with D-ring closure
- Padded, lined helmet bag included
- Industry-leading Five-year warranty
- Snell M2010 and DOT certified
Helmet Size Information.We ask that you use the following information to help choose the proper size helmet. In order for a helmet to protect properly and be the most comfortable, it must be size to your head correctly.
To find the Correct size helmet for a person's head:
- Measure the head circumference one-inch above the eyebrows and ears
- Using the circumference measured, use the size chart below to find the approximate size
- Once you have tried on the helmet it should fell snug equally around the head. The helmet should not feel too tight or too loose at any point around head.
|X-Small||54-55cm||21 1/4-21 5/8||6 3/4-6 7/8|
|Small||55-56cm||21 5/8-22||6 7/8-7|
|Medium||57-58cm||22 1/2-22 3/4||7 1/8-7 1/4|
|Large||58-59cm||22 3/4-23 1/4||7 1/4-7 3/8|
|X-Large||60-61cm||23 5/8-24||7 1/2-7 5/8|
|2X-Large||62-63cm||24 1/2-24 3/4||7 3/4-7 7/8|