Bell Qualifier DLX MIPS Helmet
Ships Same Day
Bell Qualifier DLX MIPS Helmet.
- Lightweight Polycarbonate/ABS Shell Construction
- Transitions® Adaptive ClickRelease? Shield Included
- Transitions® Anti fog and UV protection
- Integrated communication port accommodates Sena and Cardo Bluetooth® stereo headset and intercom systems.
- Removable/washable anti-bacterial interior
- Velocity Flow Ventilation? system with FlowAdjust?
- Padded Wind Collar drastically reduces wind and road noise
- Contoured cheek pads
- Integrated speaker pockets
- Padded chin strap with D-ring closure
- Industry-leading Five-year warranty
Helmet Size Information. We ask that you use the following information to help choose the proper size helmet. In order for a helmet to protect properly and be the most comfortable, it must be size to your head correctly.
To find the Correct size helmet for a person's head:
- Measure the head circumference one-inch above the eyebrows and ears
- Using the circumference measured, use the size chart below to find the approximate size
- Once you have tried on the helmet it should fell snug equally around the head. The helmet should not feel too tight or too loose at any point around head.
|Shell Size||EPS||Helmet Size||Circumference (cm)||Circumference
|Hat Size (in)|
|1||1||XS||53-54||21 1/4?- 21 5/8?||6 3/4?- 6 7/8?|
|S||55-56||21 5/8?- 22?||6 7/8?- 7?|
|2||2||M||57-58||22 1/2?- 22 3/4?||7 1/8?- 7 1/4?|
|L||59-60||22 3/4?- 23 1/4?||7 1/4?- 7 3/8?|
|3||3||XL||61-62||23 5/8?- 24?||7 1/2?- 7 5/8?|
|2XL||63-64||24 1/2?- 24 3/4?||7 3/4?- 7 7/8?|