Bell Race Star RSD Carbon Formula Helmet
- Bell Star Helmet Panovision Shield With Tear off PostsSale Price $64.95
Bell Race Star RSD Carbon Formula Helmet.
The racer with a day job, the Race Star provides the same level of rider protection in a more affordable package. The Raceview profile used on the Pro Star and Race Star uses an orientation specifically optimized for a tucked, more compact position.
- FLEX IMPACT LINER:
A first-of-its kind, three-layer impact liner designed to manage energy from three potential impact scenarios: low, mid and high-speed
- VIRUS® Cool Jade Power Mesh Liner:
Designed to withstand the rigors of hard use in extreme conditions, the Virus liner allows athletes to stay cool, keep comfortable and beat the funk
- 3K CARBON SHELL:
The proven 3K carbon fiber on the 2016 Race Star gives this helmet the look, performance, and feel of a true race helmet
- MAGNEFUSION MAGNETIC CHEEKPADS:
Allows for easy removal of the pads for washing and enables emergency responders to easily remove the cheekpads first before removing the helmet following an impact.
- TECHNICAL FABRICS DESIGNED FOR ACTION SPORTS:
Pro Star and Race Star feature the most technically advanced liner on the market. CoolJade fabric from Virus has been infused with recycled jade to create a natural cooling effect. The ultra-wicking construction combined with CoolJade infused yarn decreases your skin surface temperature up to 10° F - keeping you comfortable, dry and cool.
- PROGRESSIVE LAYERING
Pro Star and Race Star feature the Flex impact liner, designed to perform across a range of crash scenarios. It does this by using three different materials at three different densities. As the impact becomes greater, higher density layers are engaged to manage energy.
- RaceView Orientation
- Integrated speaker pockets
- Eyewear compatible
- Meets or exceeds Snell M2015 and DOT certifications
- Note: Helmet comes with clear face shield
Helmet size Information. We ask that you use the following information to help choose the proper size helmet. In order for a helmet to protect properly and be the most comfortable, it must be size to your head correctly.
To find the Correct size helmet for a person's head:
- Measure the head circumference one-inch above the eyebrows and ears
- Using the circumference measured, use the size chart below to find the approximate size
- Once you have tried on the helmet it should fell snug equally around the head. The helmet should not feel too tight or too loose at any point around head.
|SNELL||EPS||Helmet Size||Circumference (cm)||Circumference (in)||Hat Size (in)|
|1||1||XS||53-54 cm||20 7/8 - 21 5/8||6 5/8 - 6 3/4|
|2||2||S||55-56 cm||21 1/2 - 21 7/8||6 7/8 - 7|
|3||3||M||57-58 cm||22 1/4 - 22 5/8||7 1/8 - 7 1/4|
|4||4||L||59-60 cm||23 - 23 1/2||7 3/8 - 7 1/2|
|5||5||XL||61-62 cm||23 5/8 - 24 1/4||7 5/8 - 7 3/4|
|6||6||2XL||63-64 cm||24 5/8 - 25||7 7/8 -8|
Bell Race Star Helmet Cheek Pad Matrix
|Cheek Pad Matrix|
|SIZE||OEM Cheek Pad Size||Compatibility|
Bell Race Star Helmet Bluetooth Communication Devices
|U CLEAR||Pulse Plus||AMP||HBC|