Bell Revolver Evo Snow Helmet with Dual Shield
Ships Same Day
Bell Revolver Evo Snow Helmet with Dual Shield.
- Lightweight Polycarbonate/ABS Shell Construction
- ClickRelease? Snow Shield for fast, easy and tool-free shield replacement
- NutraFog II? anti-fog, anti-scratch, distortion free, dual layer face shield, and UV protected shield? Velocity Flow Ventilation? system with FlowAdjust?
- Click Release Snow Hinge Plates optimized for added weight of Double Lens Shield
- Magnefusion Quick Change Breath Box
- Velocity Flow Ventilation? system with FlowAdjust?
- Drop-down sunshield offers ?on the fly? protection from the sun
- Contoured Cheek pads
- Removable/washable interior
- Exclusive Magnefusion? magnetic strap keeper
- Chin Curtain to prevent cold air from entering the helmet
- Padded chin strap with D-ring closure
- Industry-leading Five-year warranty
- DOT Approved
Helmet Size Information. We ask that you use the following information to help choose the proper size helmet. In order for a helmet to protect properly and be the most comfortable, it must be size to your head correctly.
To find the Correct size helmet for a person's head:
- Measure the head circumference one-inch above the eyebrows and ears
- Using the circumference measured, use the size chart below to find the approximate size
- Once you have tried on the helmet it should fell snug equally around the head. The helmet should not feel too tight or too loose at any point around head.
|Shell||EPS||Helmet Size||Circumference (cm)||Circumference (in)||Hat Size (in)|
|1||1||XS||54-55 cm||21 1/4?- 21 5/8?||6 3/4?- 6 7/8?|
|S||55-56 cm||21 5/8?- 22?||6 7/8?- 7?|
|2||2||M||57-58 cm||22 1/2?- 22 3/4?||7 1/8?- 7 1/4?|
|L||58-59 cm||22 3/4?- 23 1/4?||7 1/4?- 7 3/8?|
|XL||60-61 cm||23 5/8?- 24?||7 1/2?- 7 5/8?|
|XXL||62-63 cm||24 1/2?- 24 3/4?||7 3/4?- 7 7/8?|