Bell Rogue Airtrix Helmet
Bell Rogue Airtrix Helmet.
Stand out from the crowd. The Rogue combines raw attitude and real-world practicality in one badass helmet! With the look of a half helmet, the fit of a ¾, and an aggressive muzzle shielding your face from mother nature or the prying public’s eye, there really is nothing else like it on the road.
- 3 Shell and EPS Sizes for a Personalized Fit
- Composite Fiberglass Shell
- Convenient speaker pockets for easy communication device set-up
- Durable, adjustable Muzzle features removable liner
- FidLock magnetic connection for easy muzzle connection/removal
- Industry-Leading Five-Year Warranty
- Removable/Washable Interior
- Stainless steel D-rings
Helmet size Information. We ask that you use the following information to help choose the proper size helmet. In order for a helmet to protect properly and be the most comfortable, it must be size to your head correctly.
To find the Correct size helmet for a person's head:
- Measure the head circumference one-inch above the eyebrows and ears
- Using the circumference measured, use the size chart below to find the approximate size
- Once you have tried on the helmet it should fell snug equally around the head. The helmet should not feel too tight or too loose at any point around head.
|SNELL||EPS||Size||Circumference (CM)||Circumference (IN)||Hat Size (IN)|
|1||1||XS||54-55 cm||21 1/4 - 21 5/8||6 3/4 - 6 7/8|
|S||55-56 cm||21 5/8 - 22||6 7/8 - 7|
|2||2||M||57-58 cm||22 1/2 - 22 3/4||7 1/8 - 7 1/4|
|L||58-59 cm||23 3/4 - 23 1/4||7 1/4 - 7 3/8|
|3||3||XL||60-61 cm||23 5/8 - 24||7 1/2 - 7 5/8|
|2XL||62-63 cm||24 1/4 - 24 3/4||7 3/4 -7 7/8|
Bell Rogue Helmet Cheek Pad Matrix
|Cheek Pad Matrix|
|SIZE||OEM Cheek Pad Size||Compatibility|