Bell Star RSD Blast Helmet
- Bell Vortex/Star/Revolver EVO/RS-1/Qualifier Helmet Face ShieldSale Price $39.95
- Bell Star Helmet Panovision Pinock Shield With Tear off PostsSale Price $84.95
- Bell Star/RS-1/Revolver/Vortex Snow Helmet Electric ShieldList Price $99.95 Sale Price $79.96Sale / Discount: $19.99 (20.00%)
Bell Star RSD Blast Helmet.
Built from the Pro Star pedigree, the Star delivers performance at a price point the everyday rider can appreciate the Core technologies
- TRI-MATRIX COMPOSITE SHELL:
A proprietary mix of Aramid, carbon fiber, and fiberglass delivers all the strength of carbon fiber in a more budget-protecting package
- X-STATIC® XT2 SILVER LINER:
A leader in antimicrobial fabric technology, X-Static material is clinically-proven to provide bacteria and odor protection throughout the life of the liner
- EYEWEAR COMPATIBLE:
Using prescription glasses or a preferred pair of shades is now possible with eyewear arm pockets woven right into the interior liner
- MIPS® MULTI-DIRECTIONAL IMPACT PROTECTION SYSTEM:
MIPS® is a leading slip-plane technology inside the helmet designed to reducerotational forces that can result from certain impacts
- X-STATIC DELIVERS PERFORMANCE WITHOUT FUNK:
X-Static fibers are permanently bonded with a layer of 99.9% pure metallic silver. This silver layer is the key to X-Static?s powerful antimicrobial properties, as it creates an ionic shield that permanently inhibits the growth of bacteria and fungi. Fabrics made with X-Static fibers are flexible, with the natural look and feel of traditional textiles, while offering all the benefits of pure silver.
- A CLOSER LOOK AT THE TRI-MATRIX COMPOSITE SHELL :
Woven synthetic fibers have long been proven to be some of the most practical solutions where lightweight strength is required. Our Tri-Matrix shell utilizes the combined power and superior characteristics of these race-proven synthetics, offering unmatched strength and durability.
- Meets or exceeds Snell M2015 and DOT certifications
- Note: Helmet comes with clear face shield
Helmet Size Information. We ask that you use the following information to help choose the proper size helmet. In order for a helmet to protect properly and be the most comfortable, it must be size to your head correctly.
To find the Correct size helmet for a person's head:
- Measure the head circumference one-inch above the eyebrows and ears
- Using the circumference measured, use the size chart below to find the approximate size
- Once you have tried on the helmet it should fell snug equally around the head. The helmet should not feel too tight or too loose at any point around head.
|SNELL||EPS||Size||Circumference (CM)||Circumference (IN)||Hat Size (IN)|
|1||1||XS||53-54 cm||20 7/8 - 21 5/8||6 5/8 - 6 3/4|
|2||2||S||55-56 cm||21 1/2 - 21 7/8||6 7/8 - 7|
|3||3||M||57-58 cm||22 1/4 - 22 5/8||7 1/8 - 7 1/4|
|4||4||L||59-60 cm||23 - 23 1/2||7 3/8 - 7 1/2|
|5||5||XL||61-62 cm||23 5/8 - 24 1/4||7 5/8 - 7 3/4|
|6||6||2XL||63-64 cm||24 5/8 - 25||7 7/8 -8|
Bell Star Helmet Cheek Pad Matrix
|Cheek Pad Matrix|
|SIZE||OEM Cheek Pad Size||Compatibility|
Bell Star Helmet Bluetooth Communication Devices
|U CLEAR||Pulse Plus||AMP||HBC|