Daytona Novelty German Carbon Fiber Helmet.
The Premium classic German Novelty item in carbon fiber does not meet D.O.T. Standards. The German Novelty item in carbon fiber is fully lined with a custom formed interior, for X-Treme comfort.
- Novelty items do not meet D.O.T. Safety standards FMVSS 218.
- They DO NOT offer any Protection and Not For Use On Motor Vehicles.
- Forward positioned nylon y-strap retention, with sliding adjuster, for fine adjustments. Does not interfere with your ears, seams sewn to the outside, and no facial chaffing.
- Quick release lock, with one finger release lever, for easy detachment.
- Custom formed interior, for x-treme comfort.
- Moisture wicking fabric keeps your head cooler and more comfortable.
- Nickel plated rolled tubular steel rivets.
- Lock on edging, for that finished look.
- 100% carbon fiber.
- Our carbon is the real thing!!
- No prints used here.
- Note the quality in the weaving of the carbon fiber.
- Clear lacquer finish.
Measuring your head is a starting point for the entire sizing procedure. Due to varying shaped heads that are apparently the same size when measured by a tape may not necessarily fit the same size helmet.
A cloth tape measure may be used to make your initial measurements. The circumference of your head should be measured at a point approximately one inch above the eyebrows in front and at a point in the back of the head that results in the largest possible measurement. Take several measurements to make sure you have the largest one.
|Helmet Sizes||Head Circumference Inches||Head Circumference Metric||Hat Sizes|
|3XS||17 1/8" - 18"||43.5 - 45.7 cm||5 4/9 - 5 3/4|
|2XS||18 1/8" - 19"||46 - 48.3 cm||5 3/4 - 6|
|XS||19 1/8" - 20"||48.6 - 50.8 cm||6 - 6 3/8|
|S||20 1/8" - 21"||51.1 - 53.3 cm||6 2/5 - 6 2/3|
|M||21 1/8" - 22"||53.7 - 55.9 cm||6 5/7 ? 7|
|L||22 1/8" - 23"||56.2 - 58.4 cm||7 - 7 1/3|
|XL||23 1/8" - 24"||58.7 - 61 cm||7 1/3 - 7 2/3|
|2XL||24 1/8" - 25"||61.3 - 63.5 cm||7 2/3 ? 8|
|3XL||25 1/8" - 26"||63.8 - 66 cm||8 ? 8 2/7|
|4XL||26 1/8" - 27"||66.4 - 68.6 cm||8 1/3 - 8 3/5|
Note: This is a rough guide and not exact. The shape of your head is as important as the measurement which may affect the final fit! The following sizes are an approximation and are based on average head sizes. In some cases variation may occur.
If you are ordering our slim line skull cap and find that you are in between sizes, we recommend ordering the smaller size.