Daytona Skull Cap Carbon Fiber Helmet with Peak Visor
Ships Same Day
Daytona Skull Cap Carbon Fiber Helmet with Peak Visor.
The D.O.T. Daytona slim line skull cap 1/2 shell helmet in carbon fiber, meets and exceeds D.O.T. FMVSS 218 standards, and is the smallest D.O.T. 1/2 shell helmet ever made!! With 3 different shell sizes, you're sure to get that proportionate fit!! Note the quality in the weaving of the carbon fiber! Our carbon fiber is the real thing!! With the latest technology, we have brought our carbon fiber standards above and beyond our own expectations. Available with or without removable, snap on gloss black mini scoop visor.
- Meets and exceeds D.O.T. Safety standards FMVSS 218.
- The smallest D.O.T. 1/2 shell helmet ever made!!
- With 3 different shell sizes you're sure to get that proportionate fit!!
- Moisture wicking fabric keeps your head cooler and more comfortable.
- Nylon Y-Strap D-Ring retention system with sliding adjuster.
- Nickel plated rolled tubular steel rivets.
- 100% carbon fiber.
- Our carbon is the real thing!!
- No prints used here.
- Note the quality in the weaving of the carbon fiber.
- Carbon fiber shell: stronger, lighter, safer.
- Available with or without removable, snap on gloss black mini scoop visor.
Measuring your head is a starting point for the entire sizing procedure. Due to varying shaped heads that are apparently the same size when measured by a tape may not necessarily fit the same size helmet.
A cloth tape measure may be used to make your initial measurements. The circumference of your head should be measured at a point approximately one inch above the eyebrows in front and at a point in the back of the head that results in the largest possible measurement. Take several measurements to make sure you have the largest one.
|Helmet Sizes||Head Circumference Inches||Head Circumference Metric||Hat Sizes|
|3XS||17 1/8" - 18"||43.5 - 45.7 cm||5 4/9 - 5 3/4|
|2XS||18 1/8" - 19"||46 - 48.3 cm||5 3/4 - 6|
|XS||19 1/8" - 20"||48.6 - 50.8 cm||6 - 6 3/8|
|S||20 1/8" - 21"||51.1 - 53.3 cm||6 2/5 - 6 2/3|
|M||21 1/8" - 22"||53.7 - 55.9 cm||6 5/7 ? 7|
|L||22 1/8" - 23"||56.2 - 58.4 cm||7 - 7 1/3|
|XL||23 1/8" - 24"||58.7 - 61 cm||7 1/3 - 7 2/3|
|2XL||24 1/8" - 25"||61.3 - 63.5 cm||7 2/3 ? 8|
|3XL||25 1/8" - 26"||63.8 - 66 cm||8 ? 8 2/7|
|4XL||26 1/8" - 27"||66.4 - 68.6 cm||8 1/3 - 8 3/5|
Note: This is a rough guide and not exact. The shape of your head is as important as the measurement which may affect the final fit! The following sizes are an approximation and are based on average head sizes. In some cases variation may occur.
If you are ordering our slim line skull cap and find that you are in between sizes, we recommend ordering the smaller size.