Dunlop American Elite 180/55B18 Rear Motorcycle Tire.
Only replacement motorcycle tire for Harley-Davidson® motorcycles, which is designed in America, tested in America and made in America. Sidewall design proudly features the American Elite? name and made in USA logo. Tread design provides even tread wear and quiet operation in all conditions, wet and dry.
Dunlop American Elite 180/55B18 Rear Motorcycle Tire Features
- The only replacement motorcycle tires for Harley-Davidson® bikes that are designed in America, made in America and tested in America
- Multi-Tread (MT) rear tires built with a long-wearing compound in center of tread and lateral-grip compound in each shoulder to maximize cornering performance
- Tread design provides even tread wear and quiet operation in all conditions, both wet and dry
- Blackwall (BLK), wide whitewall (WWW) or narrow white stripe (NWS)
- Tubeless (TL)
- H-rated for speeds up to 130 mph or V-rated for speeds up to 149 mph
- Made in the U.S.A.
Dunlop American Elite 180/55B18 Rear Motorcycle Tire Product Specs
|Manufacturer part number||:||35AE01|
|Tire Construction||:||Bias Ply|
|Speed Rating||:||H - Rated up to 130 MPH|
|Sold in Units||:||Each|
|Tube or Tubeless||:||Tubeless|