Fly Kinetic Pro Cold Weather Helmet
Ships Same Day
Fly Kinetic Pro Cold Weather Helmet.
Craftsmanship, style & comfort, these are just a few ways you can describe the Kinetic Pro helmet. Bottom line it is FLY?s dedication and attention to detail that gives you the best helmet in its class.
Fly Kinetic Helmet Features
- DOT and ECE approved for USA
- Poly Alloy shell is a combination of high strength poly materials creating a durable lightweight shell
- Dual density EPS liner has two layers of expanded polystyrene, one softer and one slightly harder, combined to provide more progressive impact absorption
- Quick snap removable liner and cheek pads for drying out after a long day
- Aluminum visor hardware helps make the helmet even lighter
- Intake and exhaust vents to help maintain a constant temperature and eliminate excess sweat causing heat
- Adjustable breath deflector included to aid in blocking your face from flying debris and the elements
Helmet Size Information:To achieve proper helmet fitment, begin by finding your head circumference size using the method described below. Remember that the helmet sizing you choose should fit around the crown of your head comfortably with no pressure points. The cheekpads should fit firmly around your face. Once your chin strap is fastened, grab the chin bar of the helmet and move it side to side. Your cheeks should move with the helmet, which should not slide across your face. Different thickness cheekpads can be purchased to obtain the perfect fit.Head Measurement Instructions.Wrap flexible tape measure around your head approximately on inch above eyebrows and ears. Use this measurement (in either inches or centimeters) to find your helmet size in the chart above.
|Size||US Hat Size||Inches||CM|
|XS||6 5/8-6 3/4||20.50-21.25||53-54|
|MD||7 1/8-7 1/4||22.00-23.00||57-58|
|LG||7 3/8-7 1/2||23.00-23.75||59-60|
|XL||7 5/8-7 3/4||24.00-24.50||61-62|