Frogg Toggs Women's Sweet "T" Jacket
- Waterproof and Zip-Out Insulated CE Armor Motorcycle PantsList Price $149.99 Sale Price $69.95Sale / Discount: $80.04 (53.36%)
Frogg Toggs Women's Sweet "T" Jacket.
Frogg Toggs Jacket Features
- Bomber style jacket design with classic waterproof/breathable Frogg Toggs® non-woven polypropylene material
- Frogg Eyzz reflective piping provides better visibility at night
- Features a raglan design action-cut sleeve which offers larger arm openings for easy on / off and more mobility
- New sleeve design also eliminates seams on shoulders and other stress points
- Tuck-away hood designed to be worn under hat or helmet
- 1? waistband
- 1? wrist bands designed to keep rain out
- Front snap closure
- Storm flap with nickel-plated spring snaps that will not rust
- Full cut designed for active use and designed to be worn over insulated clothing
- New false cape design offers increased rain protection while preventing ballooning of garment that often occurs while traveling at high speeds
Frogg Toggs Jacket
- Women's Frogg Toggs suits run small
- If you are straddling the fence between two sizes then always go with the LARGER of the two sizes.
- Women?s sizes are only available in a the below styles. However, women may also go by the "men?s styles, but when sizing need to view men?s sizing tips
|S||32" - 34"||32½"|
|M||34" - 36½"||33"|
|L||37" - 39½"||33½"|
|XL||40½" - 43½"||34"|
|2XL||44½" - 47½"||34½"|
Frogg Toggs Women's Sweet "T" Jacket Review
Posted on1st time my Wife used her new Rain Gear it wicked wetness around collar and up the arms, we were only watching a concert outdoors. This material stays wet ,so if you touch another, you will get them wet too. So beware real Bikers who expect to be prepare for what the Road conditions come up, you would not be Happy in the Rain with this product. And you know these stay in the saddlebags for long period of time until you need them most.
Great Rain Jacket!
Posted onThis jacket is very breathable and light-weight, so I didn't feel like I was in the sauna like fellow riders in what they called their shower-curtain wear. I bought too large a size (to go over my riding jacket w/armor), and I bought a jacket in color not currently offered - a deepish pink. I definitely showed up on the road, which was very important in some poor weather conditions. I stayed dry and relatively comfortable. No melting problems w/jacket, since I wasn't cuddled up against a hot pipe. Very well priced and worth it!