Gaerne G Durban Waterproof Boots
Ships Same Day
Gaerne G Durban Waterproof Boots.
- Great for touring and weekend outings
- Waterproof membrane will keep you dry and comfortable mile after mile
- Reflective tagging for night riding makes sure the traffic sees you
- Anti-slip, anti-vibration soles for long lasting comfort and wear
- Side zipper for quick and easy on/off
- Sewn in ankle support gives you a nice fit while adding cushion between your foot and the engine cases for all day comfort
- Inserted heel cup and shin plate offer additional support
- Leather construction and a tall upper make this a touring favorite
|US Size||Euro Size||UK Size|
Great Price , Great Fit And A Great Boot
Posted onSo far I've been riding with these in hundred plus degree weather in Central Texas and have no regrets with my purchase. I've been wearing these boots on my commute to work as well as at work, so 9 or 10 hours a day, with no break in time necessary. The width of the boot is nice for my wider than normal foot and they fit comfortably with high arches well. The nice thing about these is that they're actually real leather compared to fake leather from equally priced boots from other companies. I would highly suggest these to my family as well as my friends although they're not as stylish, if you're into that, as they could have been. Form and Function win out over Style in my book, not to say they're ugly but Alpinestars and Sidi have better looks, but I think I made a better decision with Gaerne.