GMax FF49 Rogue Helmet
Ships Same Day
GMax FF49 Rogue Helmet.
With its aggressive styling and lightweight design, the FF49 proves that a great quality doesn?t have to come at a high price. The FF49 comes with many features you would expect on more expensive helmets. Features such as a comfortable Coolmax interior, 100% UV400 resistant face shield, and an effective ventilation system.
- DuPont Coolmax® interior keeps you dry and comfortable. Coolmax® wicks moisture away from your body and dries quickly.
- Removable, adjustable, washable Coolmax® interior allows for easy cleaning and custom fitting.
- Flow through intake/exhaust venting forehead vents and rear exhausts vents help pull fresh air in & remove hot air through channeled vents.
- 100% UV400 protection from the face shield comes anti-scratch hard coated for a longer lasting clear view.
- Large eyeport for improved range of vision.
- Light weight- only 3.2 lbs. in medium shell.
- D.O.T. approved
GMax FF49 Helmet Outer Shield Lens Removal
- Raise the outer shield into the fully raised position.
- Locate the side ratchet plates that secure the shield to the helmet.
- Push down on the pin that locks the ratchet plate retaining arm into the secure position.
- As you push down on the pin, move the retaining arm on the ratchet plate on the open position. The shield will release from the ratchet plate when the retaining arm is in the open position.
To install the outer shield: reverse the removal process.
Helmet Size Information. We ask that you use the following information to help choose the proper size helmet. In order for a helmet to protect properly and be the most comfortable, it must be size to your head correctly.
To find the Correct size helmet for a person's head:
- Measure the head circumference one-inch above the eyebrows and ears
- Using the circumference measured, use the size chart below to find the approximate size
- Once you have tried on the helmet it should fell snug equally around the head. The helmet should not feel too tight or too loose at any point around head.
*** Please remember that all head shapes vary slightly and that this sizing chart is to be used as a starting guide, not an exact guide.
|53 - 54cm||21-1/4" - 21-5/8"||XS||6-3/4 - 6-7/8|
|55 - 56cm||22" - 22-7/16"||S||7 - 7-1/8|
|57 - 58cm||22-13/16" - 23-1/4"||M||7-1/4 - 7-3/8|
|59 - 60cm||23-5/8" - 24"||L||7-1/2 - 7-5/8|
|61 - 62cm||24-3/8" - 24-13/16"||XL||7-3/4 - 7-7/8|
|63 - 64cm||25-3/16" - 25-5/8"||2XL||8 - 8-1/8|
|65 - 66cm||26" - 26-3/8"||3XL||8-1/4 - 8-3/8|