GMax GM54S Terrain Snow Helmet With Dual Lens
Ships Same Day
- Waterproof and Zip-Out Insulated CE Armor Motorcycle PantsList Price $149.99 Sale Price $69.95Sale / Discount: $80.04 (53.36%)
GMax GM54S Terrain Snow Helmet With Dual Lens.
- Inner flip tint sun lens, with the best anti-fogging coating available today
- Inner flip shield is easily raised or lowered with a lever located on the exterior of the helmet
- State of the art anti-fog, maximum seal double lens with anti-scratch hard coated outer lens for a longer lasting clear view
- Integrated multi-function red LED rear light with 3 easy to use settings; steady on, slow flash and rapid flash
- Optional LED brake light kit available
- One hand easy to use chin bar push to open mechanism
- Lightweight DOT approved thermo-plastic alloy shell
- Excellent shield sealing reduces cold air and noise
- Interior and styro designed for controlled airflow
- Top, side and rear venting reduces fogging and sweating by allowing hot air to escape from the mouth area and top of head
- Adjustable chin vent directs air upward across the inside of the shield to help reduce fogging
- Large Eye port for improved range of vision
- Coolmax comfort liner and cheek pads move the moisture away from your body and the fabric dries quickly, the added performance keeps you dry and comfortable
- Removable, washable interior and adjustable cheek pads allow for more comfortable sizing
- Optional electric shield available
Helmet Size Information.We ask that you use the following information to help choose the proper size helmet. In order for a helmet to protect properly and be the most comfortable, it must be size to your head correctly.
To find the Correct size helmet for a person's head:
- Measure the head circumference one-inch above the eyebrows and ears
- Using the circumference measured, use the size chart below to find the approximate size
- Once you have tried on the helmet it should fell snug equally around the head. The helmet should not feel too tight or too loose at any point around head.
*** Please remember that all head shapes vary slightly and that this sizing chart is to be used as a starting guide, not an exact guide.
|53 - 54cm||21-1/4" - 21-5/8"||XS||6-3/4 - 6-7/8|
|55 - 56cm||22" - 22-7/16"||S||7 - 7-1/8|
|57 - 58cm||22-13/16" - 23-1/4"||M||7-1/4 - 7-3/8|
|59 - 60cm||23-5/8" - 24"||L||7-1/2 - 7-5/8|
|61 - 62cm||24-3/8" - 24-13/16"||XL||7-3/4 - 7-7/8|
|63 - 64cm||25-3/16" - 25-5/8"||XXL||8 - 8-1/8|
|65 - 66cm||26" - 26-3/8"||XXXL||8-1/4 - 8-3/8|
|67 - 68cm||26-1/2" - 26-5/8"||XXXXL|
Great Modular Helmet
Posted onHave worn it a few times now and love it. Very comfortable, and well ventilated. Rode today in 95+ temps here in FL and thought the helmet did a great job of keeping me cool. The integrated sun visor is a nice feature and the articulating face shield was easy to manipulate while riding. Overall a great helmet at a very reasonable price.
Posted onWe are very happy with the helmet. Great look, great features, great fit.
Heavily Vented And Good Sun Visor
Posted onThis helmet was purchased on a trip to the US from Indonesia, where the tropical sun can turn a modular helmet into an oven in no time flat. I've counted at least 16 vents that keep me cool when moving. It heats fast when stopped at a light but the easy-open chin latch makes that manageable. The easily deployed and retracted internal sun visor is also important. Good lid.
Posted onHelmet is comfortable. Visibility out clear and tinted visor is excellent. Great ventilation. I wear glasses and helmet was easy to place on and remove without removing my glasses. Wanted a product that would provide excellent protection for all 4 of my family members and I got it.
Posted onOrdered this helmet for my OL lady! The fit was great and comfortable! The only problem was the Left shield and sun visor was wavy and she had problems seeing through them!
Posted onI finally decided to try getting over my claustrophobia and try a full-face helmet. I love my Gmax 3/4 with the pull-down visor and the exterior sun screen. However, my eyes always watered (for days after a long ride) and my motorcycle has a lot of chrome on the gas tank that is almost blinding if the sun is high in the sky. I wanted another Gmax since I need an XS and my old one fit so well. I called Jafrum and they were very helpful and directed me toward this one. Ordered it on Thursday and got it on Saturday. I don't like that no one will let you test ride a helmet and let you return it if you don't like it, but I get it, I guess. Luckily, this helmet was near perfect. I really like the interior sunscreen. Cheek pads are a little snug, but I'm sure they'll compress somewhat after breaking it in. I was also worried about wind noise but it was not bad. My eyes did not water and no glare from the tank. After an hour or so, I got used to the closed-in feeling. Glad I made the leap and I really think I'll like this helmet.
Worth the dollar
Posted onI wear a long oval hat & it fits well. I may have to get thinner cheek pad but I will wait to see if they wear in. Everything is very functional and operates easily. I do recommend this helmet.
What A Piece Of Crap!
Posted onChinese junk strikes again! I took the helmet out of the box,didn't even try it on,went to retract the sunshade&the button snapped off!?
Well done helmet
Posted onGreat value. Love the look. Padding is pretty soft and the material helps keep the noggin cool in warmer weather. The sunshade works well and the visor removes easily. Sena comm set fits/works beautifully. Shell feels light and weight is probably average for a modular. Low noise and vents work well. Light in the rear is a smart feature, I think. My head measures just over 57cm and the medium is snug on my cheeks and a little loose front-to-back. Overall a strong value with lots of features.
Posted onThis is a great helmet for the money. I love the features and it arrived very quickly after ordering. I'd definitely use this company again!