GMax GM65 Rose Half Helmet
Ships Same Day
GMax GM65 Rose Half Helmet.
Gmax is changing the half helmet game with the GMax GM65 Rose Half Helmet. The new dual density liner gives the helmet a lower profile that a single EPS liner. They have designed the helmet to sit down on the head and give you the look you want with the half helmet. This lid comes with a snap-in neck curtain for the colder days and the neck curtain will also have speaker pockets if needed. The inner sun shield is easy to change, and comes with an optional clear shield. Removable washable liner will help the lid stay fresh and clean. The low profile Gmax GM65 DOT approved half helmet is a great choice for rider or passenger.
- DOT approved.
- Retractable, hard coated UV400 sun shields that are designed for a quick and tool-less removal and replacement.
- Simple no springs design for raising and lowering the sun shield.
- Each helmet comes with a factory installed tinted UV400 sun shield and an additional UV400 clear shield in the box.
- "Dual-density styro technology" allows for a low profile and a premium look and fit, while still delivering a D.O.T. certified helmet.
- The Full Dressed comes with a sleek visor/peak design that maintains the stylish "cruiser" look of the helmet, yet offers additional sun glare reduction.
- Removable, snap in rear neck curtain for cool weather riding installs and removes quick and easy, due to its tool-less design.
- Optional high definition, amber sun shield available.
- Premium venting reduces heat at the top of the head. Comfort liner, shell and styro designed for maximum venting.
- Removable and washable comfort liner made with Coolmax moisture wicking performance materials.
- Padded chin strap with proven double "D" helmet retention system.
- High quality painted shell.
Helmet Size Information.We ask that you use the following information to help choose the proper size helmet. In order for a helmet to protect properly and be the most comfortable, it must be size to your head correctly.
To find the Correct size helmet for a person's head:
- Measure the head circumference one-inch above the eyebrows and ears
- Using the circumference measured, use the size chart below to find the approximate size
- Once you have tried on the helmet it should fell snug equally around the head. The helmet should not feel too tight or too loose at any point around head.
*** Please remember that all head shapes vary slightly and that this sizing chart is to be used as a starting guide, not an exact guide.
|53 - 54cm||21-1/4" - 21-5/8"||XS||6-3/4 - 6-7/8|
|55 - 56cm||22" - 22-7/16"||S||7 - 7-1/8|
|57 - 58cm||22-13/16" - 23-1/4"||M||7-1/4 - 7-3/8|
|59 - 60cm||23-5/8" - 24"||L||7-1/2 - 7-5/8|
|61 - 62cm||24-3/8" - 24-13/16"||XL||7-3/4 - 7-7/8|
|63 - 64cm||25-3/16" - 25-5/8"||XXL||8 - 8-1/8|
|65 - 66cm||26" - 26-3/8"||XXXL||8-1/4 - 8-3/8|
|67 - 68cm||26-1/2" - 26-5/8"||XXXXL|
Posted onAlthough I like the styling and additions that come with this helmet, I am returning it. It is way to heavy for my head and neck. It weighs 2.2 pounds and I can only handle helmets that weight approx 1.4 pounds due to a neck injury. If it was about 8 ounces lighter, I would absolutely love this helmet.
Posted onFor this price, I can't imagine a better helmet. I measured myself and the size was perfect and I love the flip down visor (it gives both wind and sun protection).
Love The Design
Posted on1st - Jafrum customer service was very helpful and kept in contact till our helmets arrived. (5 stars). 2nd - This was my first half helmet, (my hubby's 2nd one), always had full or 3/4 helmets. Have totally fell in love with it. Wish I had done it sooner. We both love the design and it flows great with our bike color. Have had many compliments on them. Several friends asked where we got them and have told them the company/site info. Looking forward to many more purchases at Jafrum.
Posted onI am very satisfied with the helmet, it comfortable and fits very well.
Posted onJust as described and arrived quicker than expected.
GMax GM65 Solid Peak Helmet Review
Posted onGreat fit, shipping was fast. Sun shield hard to get over my glasses. Have to use a little force to get them to clear.
Posted onI was happy with my purchases. Got my order much quicker than I anticipated. First time I ever ordered from Jafrum. Already looking at my next purchase. Thank you.
Posted onI love this helmet. Good comfort. Sizing was right on. It's like not wearing a helmet at all! Looks cool and the closeout price was unbeatable. My first dealing's with Jafrum and it was a good experience. Fast shipping too! Will be back for more stuff.
Posted onNice brain bucket padding seems maybe a little thin but basically nice bucket. Good price, good service. Thanks.
GMax Helmet Rocks
Posted onUpon receiving my GMax GM65 Dual Half-Helmet, I was very surprised at the quality of the build of this helmet. It is REALLY well put together, looks amazing, and is sized exactly as advertised. The helmet is VERY comfortable, and extremely light on the head. Having both the clear and the smoked shield is a very nice aspect, PLUS it comes with a removable neck curtain, which will be great in the winter-time. The mushroom effect does not happen with this item, even though it is DOT certified, which it very important to me. I typically use a non-DOT lid, but now that I've found this little gem, I will switch over to this lid. I also like very much the pull-down eye shield and found it to work totally fine with my riding glasses/goggles. The shield does not hit the bridge of my nose, nor the glasses, so should I get caught in the rain, I am sure my vision will not be compromised by the blowing water. It's a GREAT deal on a GREAT fitting helmet.