Gmax GM67S Butterfly Helmet with Retractable Sun Shield
- GMax GM67S Helmet Double Lens with Electric ShieldList Price $94.95 Sale Price $85.46Sale / Discount: $9.49 (9.99%)
Gmax GM67S Butterfly Helmet with Retractable Sun Shield.
Hey all you lady riders out there, Gmax GM67s Butterfly Helmet just maybe what you are looking for. If you have been looking for a helmet with a feminine touch? The Gm 67s Butterfly helmet may be your thing. Gmax has painted the helmet in pink or purple to give the helmet a softer touch. Options are one thing the 67s did not fall short on. This helmet is rally inspired and comes with a visor on the helmet that can easily be swapped with an included clear face shield. This Gmax GM67s has a smoked inner sun shield packed inside of the DOT thermo plastic alloy shield. There is a complete jaw set that can be purchased to help block some wind on the cooler days. Gmax has also made an optional L.E.D. light kit that can be purchased for the helmet. This light will blink fast, slow or stay solid. There is also a brake light kit available for the helmet allowing you to sync the LED light with your brake lights. Gmax Gm67S is a super functional helmet with a ton of options built in to get through every day.
GMax GM67S Helmet Features
- New Inner Flip Tint Sun Lens, with the best anti-fogging coating available today
- Inner Tint flip shield is easily raised or lowered with a lever located on the exterior of the helmet
- Lightweight DOT approved Thermo-Plastic-Alloy shell.
- Excellent shield sealing reduces cold air and noise.
- SPC top front vents/interior and Styro designed for controlled air flow.
- Large Eye port for improved range of vision.
- DuPont? Coolmax? comfort liner and cheek pads the moisture away from your body and the fabric dries quickly. The added performance keepsyou dry and comfortable.
- Removable/washable interior and adjustable cheek pads allow for more comfortable sizing.
- Deluxe ear pockets for better fit and comfort.
- Built in speaker pockets for communication systems.
- Soft padded chin strap.
- Painted shell with high quality clear coat finish.
- Includes helmet bag
- Includes peak, long outer shield
- Peak and shield cannot be used at the same time
- Available Accessories Sold Separately: Optional/ removable jaw piece that changes quick and easy due to the "tool-less" design, Multi Functional rear L.E.D light, Multi Functional rear L.E.D light with Brake Light Function
GMax GM67S Helmet Inner Shield Lens Removal
- Lower the inner shield by pushing the slider button located on the top of the helmet completely forward into the ?service position?.
- The service position is achieved by pushing on the rearward part of the slider button and sliding it forward over and past the molded in channel that it rides in.
- When in the service position, the attachment arm that connect to the inner shield will be visible.
- Take a small, thin, round tool, and push on the attachment arm pin to disengage the arm from the inner shield.
- When the center attachment arm is free from the inner shield, grasp and pull straight out from the helmets eye port on each side of the inner shield to remove.
To install the outer shield: reverse the removal process.
Note: The sides of the inner shield are simply snapped into place. No tools are needed to remove or install.
GMax GM67S Helmet Outer Shield Lens Removal
- Raise the outer shield into the fully raised position.
- Locate the side ratchet plates that secure the shield to the helmet.
- Push down on the pin that locks the ratchet plate retaining arm into the secure position.
- As you push down on the pin, move the retaining arm on the ratchet plate on the open position. The shield will release from the ratchet plate when the retaining arm is in the open position.
To install the outer shield: reverse the removal process.
Helmet Size Information.We ask that you use the following information to help choose the proper size helmet. In order for a helmet to protect properly and be the most comfortable, it must be size to your head correctly.
To find the Correct size helmet for a person's head:
- Measure the head circumference one-inch above the eyebrows and ears
- Using the circumference measured, use the size chart below to find the approximate size
- Once you have tried on the helmet it should feel snug equally around the head. The helmet should not feel too tight or too loose at any point around head.
*** Please remember that all head shapes vary slightly and that this sizing chart is to be used as a starting guide, not an exact guide.
|53 - 54cm||21-1/4" - 21-5/8"||XS||6-3/4 - 6-7/8|
|55 - 56cm||22" - 22-7/16"||S||7 - 7-1/8|
|57 - 58cm||22-13/16" - 23-1/4"||M||7-1/4 - 7-3/8|
|59 - 60cm||23-5/8" - 24"||L||7-1/2 - 7-5/8|
|61 - 62cm||24-3/8" - 24-13/16"||XL||7-3/4 - 7-7/8|
|63 - 64cm||25-3/16" - 25-5/8"||XXL||8 - 8-1/8|
|65 - 66cm||26" - 26-3/8"||XXXL||8-1/4 - 8-3/8|
|67 - 68cm||26-1/2" - 26-5/8"||XXXXL|
You may hook up your helmet light to your brake light wirelessly. In order to do this, you must purchase the LED Brake Light Kit separately. The Light Kit pairs up similar to how Bluetooth pairing works. You can purchase brake light kits for the GM54, GM67 and the OF77 helmet models.
Gmax Butterfly helmet is AWESOME...
Posted onOrdered this for myself mostly for the built in sunglasses and style. The size was perfect, it's a great looking helmet, comfortable and absolutely LOVE it!
GMax 67S Butterfly Helmet
Posted onGave this to my 16 yr old daughter for xmas present and she love love love it!!! the size was right on! fit perfectly. getting one for my self next.
GMax Butterfly Helmet
Posted onMy fiancee loves this helmet. She loves the fit and internal sunshade. She is a huge fan of both purple and butterflies, so surprising her with this helmet was a great decision on my part. We both have a fondness for GMAX helmets. We own many of various GMAX styles which we wear according to mood and type of bike trip on which we'll embark. When purchasing this helmet, I thought the pic of the purple helmet appeared to be more blue than purple, but I was incorrect. It is a very nice purple color and the matte black finish and racing stripe make this an all-around beautiful helmet. The matte black finish has a great texture to it, too. I'm very pleased with my purchase and the great service offered by JAFRUM. JAFRUM is one of my most favorite online bike accessory retailers.
Posted onThis helmet is comfortable to wear. The retractable sun shield is great, no need for sunglasses. Superior customer service!
GMax Butterfly Helmet
Posted onGreat fit and finish. Very comfortable helmet. Girlfriend loves that its not just another plain Jane helmet, and that we received it quickly. Also likes the retractable tinted shield and convenience of face shield or no face shield.
Posted onI have bought many helmets over the last 10 years and this one is my favorite. It is not too heavy, you can see well with it and the retractable sun shield is awesome. I can just put enough of it down while I am riding to cut the glare of the sun. I have received many compliments as well.
Gmax GM67S Butterfly Helmet Review
Posted onOriginally I liked the look of this helmet and it wore fine the first few days, then the padding around the ears and forehead seemed to lose all the fluff. The forehead now rubs painfully and the ears let in so much air it's unbearably loud in this helmet. Also one of the vent in the back has a screen that came out of place the first time I opened them. Overall I'm disappointed but don't want to go through the hassle of returning the thing now that I've worn it.
Nice Open Face For A Lady!
Posted onBought this helmet for my girlfriend. She already had a full face and even though she likes it, I figured she might want a different helmet for Spring or Summer riding that would still give her good protection...and had a "pink" but badass look to it. She likes it! She really likes the color and the retractable sun shield. This is her "go to" helmet for warmer temperatures! Well done!
Posted onWe ordered two Gmax butterfly helmets as presents for our daughters in law, who keep borrowing my wife's helmet, but forget to return it. They arrived in just a few days and everything in good condition. Great job!
GMax GM67S Butterfly Review
Posted onI am very pleased with the appearance and the fit of this helmet! It not only looks great, it fits great also. Comfortable as well.