GMax MD04 Hi-Viz Modular Helmet
Ships Same Day
- Waterproof and Zip-Out Insulated CE Armor Motorcycle PantsList Price $149.99 Sale Price $69.95Sale / Discount: $80.04 (53.36%)
- Black Mesh Motorcycle Jacket with Insulated Liner and CE ArmorList Price $139.99 Sale Price $69.95Sale / Discount: $70.04 (50.03%)
GMax MD04 Hi-Viz Modular Helmet.
The MD04 Street Quadrant Modular is the perfect lightweight helmet for cross-country adventures. The MD04 has all the essentials, including a list of standard GMAX features normally only found on more expensive helmets.
- DuPont Coolmax® interior keeps you dry and comfortable. Coolmax® wicks moisture away from your body and dries quickly.
- Removable, adjustable, washable Coolmax® interior allows for easy cleaning and custom fitting.
- GMAX D.E.V.S (dual exhaust venting system) top and rear vents reduce temperature by allowing hot air to escape from the top of the helmet.
- Vents close to completely seal out the cold.
- Adjustable mouth vent directs air upward across the inside the shield to help reduce fogging.
- Easy to use chin bar with push to open mechanism designed for use with gloves.
- 100% UV400 protection face shield that comes anti-scratch hard coated for a longer lasting clear view.
- Lightweight ABS shell. Large size only 4 lbs.
- DOT approved.
GMax MD04 Helmet Outer Shield Lens Removal
- Raise the outer shield into the fully raised position.
- Locate the side ratchet plates that secure the shield to the helmet.
- Push down on the pin that locks the ratchet plate retaining arm into the secure position.
- As you push down on the pin, move the retaining arm on the ratchet plate on the open position. The shield will release from the ratchet plate when the retaining arm is in the open position.
To install the outer shield: reverse the removal process.
Helmet Size Information. We ask that you use the following information to help choose the proper size helmet. In order for a helmet to protect properly and be the most comfortable, it must be size to your head correctly.
To find the Correct size helmet for a person's head:
- Measure the head circumference one-inch above the eyebrows and ears
- Using the circumference measured, use the size chart below to find the approximate size
- Once you have tried on the helmet it should fell snug equally around the head. The helmet should not feel too tight or too loose at any point around head.
*** Please remember that all head shapes vary slightly and that this sizing chart is to be used as a starting guide, not an exact guide.
|53 - 54cm||21-1/4" - 21-5/8"||XS||6-3/4 - 6-7/8|
|55 - 56cm||22" - 22-7/16"||S||7 - 7-1/8|
|57 - 58cm||22-13/16" - 23-1/4"||M||7-1/4 - 7-3/8|
|59 - 60cm||23-5/8" - 24"||L||7-1/2 - 7-5/8|
|61 - 62cm||24-3/8" - 24-13/16"||XL||7-3/4 - 7-7/8|
|63 - 64cm||25-3/16" - 25-5/8"||2XL||8 - 8-1/8|
|65 - 66cm||26" - 26-3/8"||3XL||8-1/4 - 8-3/8|
|67 - 68cm||26-1/2" - 26-5/8"||4XL|
Would Recommend To Everyone
Posted onI have always worn an open face helmet, but with my new bike came new air flow that I wanted. Even a strong side wind would catch the old helmet and rock my head to the side. I wanted a closed faced helmet that would be more aerodynamic, but I wear glasses and that option was limited to a helmet that was too big for a safe fit. I absolutely love this GMax modular helmet! Just raising the front jaw allows it to go on and off smoothly over my glasses and fits great. The air vents keep my head cooler than my old open face helmet and I don't have a problem with the wind trying to rip my head off. I would recommend this helmet to everyone, especially if you wear glasses.