GMax MD04 Snow Modular Helmet
Ships Same Day
- Black Mesh Motorcycle Jacket with Insulated Liner and CE ArmorList Price $139.99 Sale Price $69.95 Earn 3 Buck BackSale / Discount: $70.04 (50.03%)
GMax MD04 Snow Modular Helmet.
The MD04 Snow Quadrant Modular is the perfect lightweight helmet for cross-country adventures. The MD04 has all the essentials, including a list of standard GMAX features normally only found on more expensive helmets.
- DuPont Coolmax® interior keeps you dry and comfortable. Coolmax® wicks moisture away from your body and dries quickly.
- Removable, adjustable, washable Coolmax® interior allows for easy cleaning and custom fitting.
- GMAX D.E.V.S (dual exhaust venting system) top and rear vents reduce temperature by allowing hot air to escape from the top of the helmet.
- Vents close to completely seal out the cold.
- Adjustable mouth vent directs air upward across the inside the shield to help reduce fogging.
- Lightweight ABS shell. Large size only 4 lbs.
- Easy to use chin bar with push to open mechanism designed for use with gloves
- 100% UV400 protection from the anti-fog, maximum seal double lens face shield that comes anti-scratch hard coated for a longer lasting clear view.
- Breath guard and snap-in chin curtain included.
- DOT approved.
GMax MD04 Helmet Outer Shield Lens Removal
- Raise the outer shield into the fully raised position.
- Locate the side ratchet plates that secure the shield to the helmet.
- Push down on the pin that locks the ratchet plate retaining arm into the secure position.
- As you push down on the pin, move the retaining arm on the ratchet plate on the open position. The shield will release from the ratchet plate when the retaining arm is in the open position.
To install the outer shield: reverse the removal process.
Helmet Size Information.We ask that you use the following information to help choose the proper size helmet. In order for a helmet to protect properly and be the most comfortable, it must be size to your head correctly.
To find the Correct size helmet for a person's head:
- Measure the head circumference one-inch above the eyebrows and ears
- Using the circumference measured, use the size chart below to find the approximate size
- Once you have tried on the helmet it should fell snug equally around the head. The helmet should not feel too tight or too loose at any point around head.
*** Please remember that all head shapes vary slightly and that this sizing chart is to be used as a starting guide, not an exact guide.
|X-Small||54-55cm||21 1/4" - 21 5/8"||6 3/4" - 6 7/8"|
|Small||56-57cm||22" - 22 3/8"||7" - 7 1/8"|
|Medium||58-59cm||22 3/4" - 23 1/8"||7 1/4" - 7 3/8"|
|Large||60-61cm||23 1/2" - 24"||7 1/2" - 7 5/8"|
|X-Large||62-63cm||24 3/8" - 24 3/4"||7 3/4" - 7 7/8"|
|2x-Large||64-65cm||25 1/8" - 25 1/2"||8" - 8 1/8"|