GMax OF77 Open Face Helmet
Ships Same Day
GMax OF77 Open Face Helmet.
The all NEW OF77 helmet is based off of the very successful GM67. Featuring the all new Spa Soft and Coolmax interior and multidensity cheek pads.The OF77 is like having two helmets in one.It Offers the comfort of an open helmet, plus it quickly and easily converts to a full face helmet for those looking for increased protection and comfort with the installation of the optional jaw piece
- Lightweight DOT approved Thermo-Plastic Alloy shell
- Inner sunshield is easily raised or lowered with a lever located on the exterior of the helmet.
- Inner sunshield has some of the best anti-fogging coating technology available today.
- New cheek pads feature a multi-density foam construction creating a superior fit
- Optional removable jaw piece changes are quick and easy due to the toolless design
- SPC top front vents/interior and styro designed for a controlled air flow
- GMAX D.E.V.S. adjustable Dual Exhaust Venting System, top, side and rear venting reduces fogging and sweating by allowing hot air to escape from the mouth area and top of head
- Large eye port for improved peripheral and range of vision. ALL NEW Spa Soft, Coolmax comfort liner and cheek pads move the moisture away from your body and the fabric dries quickly. The added performance keeps you dry and comfortable.
- Removable/washable interior and adjustable cheek pads allow for more comfortable sizing.
- Deluxe ear pockets with built in space for speakers for use of communication systems.
- Snap in snowmobile chin curtain for added warmth and reduces wind noise.
- Soft padded chin strap
- Painted shell with high quality clear coat finish
- Helmet bag included
- Optional NEW and improved LED light kit
GMax OF77 Helmet Inner Shield Lens Removal
- Lower the inner shield lens by pushing the slider (located at the left side of helmet) forward into the fully open position.
- As the inner shield lens into the fully open position, pull the inner shield lens out straight from the helmet eye port (next to the inner shield lens) first. Remove the left side of the inner shield lens first.
To install the outer shield: reverse the removal process.
Note: The sides of inner shield lens simply snap lens into place, no tools are needed to remove or install.
GMax OF77 Helmet Outer Shield Lens Removal
- Raise the outer shield into the fully raised position.
- Locate the side ratchet plates that secure the shield to the helmet.
- Push down on the pin that locks the ratchet plate retaining arm into the secure position.
- As you push down on the pin, move the retaining arm on the ratchet plate on the open position. The shield will release from the ratchet plate when the retaining arm is in the open position.
To install the outer shield: reverse the removal process.
Helmet Size Information.We ask that you use the following information to help choose the proper size helmet. In order for a helmet to protect properly and be the most comfortable, it must be size to your head correctly.
To find the Correct size helmet for a person's head:
- Measure the head circumference one-inch above the eyebrows and ears
- Using the circumference measured, use the size chart below to find the approximate size
- Once you have tried on the helmet it should feel snug equally around the head. The helmet should not feel too tight or too loose at any point around head.
*** Please remember that all head shapes vary slightly and that this sizing chart is to be used as a starting guide, not an exact guide.
|53 - 54cm||21-1/4" - 21-5/8"||XS||6-3/4 - 6-7/8|
|55 - 56cm||22" - 22-7/16"||S||7 - 7-1/8|
|57 - 58cm||22-13/16" - 23-1/4"||M||7-1/4 - 7-3/8|
|59 - 60cm||23-5/8" - 24"||L||7-1/2 - 7-5/8|
|61 - 62cm||24-3/8" - 24-13/16"||XL||7-3/4 - 7-7/8|
|63 - 64cm||25-3/16" - 25-5/8"||XXL||8 - 8-1/8|
|65 - 66cm||26" - 26-3/8"||XXXL||8-1/4 - 8-3/8|
|67 - 68cm||26-1/2" - 26-5/8"||XXXXL|
You may hook up your helmet light to your brake light wirelessly. In order to do this, you must purchase the LED Brake Light Kit separately. The Light Kit pairs up similar to how Bluetooth pairing works. You can purchase brake light kits for the GM54, GM67 and the OF77 helmet models.
GMax OF77 Open Face Helmet Review
Posted onPlease pay attention, I didn't notice it mentioned in this ad but this is a ROUND helmet. That is, if your head is round, you will be happy, but, if you head is longer than it is wide, you will not be happy. Pressure on the forehead unless you go 2 up on the size. I also didn't like the look of this helmet, I guess because it's round, I looks more like you're wearing a basketball instead of a helmet. All-n-all, I would recommend this helmet for anyone with a round head. I liked the features, the visor is great and there isn't a lot of noise. Removable liner is a must. To be able to clean one and have another to replace is great.
GMaxOF77 Open Face Helmet
Posted onGreat helmet. Like the features like sun visor, scoop and can add the jaw piece. However, package sat in at Jafrum for a week. The finally did ship it overnight after contacting them 2 times.
Love This Helmet
Posted onI am very pleased with this helmet. It is quality built and comfortable. I had to contact customer service when I did not receive the shipping notice. Customer service got back with me promptly to let me know the helmet was at another warehouse and would ship soon. I got the helmet within a reasonable amount of time. Overall I am very happy with the product and the service from Jafrum. I would use this company again.
Posted onGreat helmet. I will order again if needed. Feels good on and the sun shade feature is a big plus.
Posted onI just purchased this Helmet and love it. It fits well and I really like the added features. The adjustable face shield is awesome. The sun visor is a great addition. I love the details of the design. I would recommend this Helmet for any women who want a to still be a little girly.
New To 3/4 Helmets
Posted onI purchased this helmet to wear upcoming fall or winter and weather riding. Getting used to it I have worn shorty for the last few years. Almost wish there was a size in between, small would be too tight, medium just a little bit loose. Have to get used to the on-and-off is different than a shorty but so far have enjoyed it very much. Wind noise greatly reduced I can put blue tooth headphones and listen to music. I can hear on the headphones way better than with the shorty.
Posted onThis is my first 3/4 helmet and it is just what I wanted. Keeps the wind out of my face and ears, the fit is great, very comfortable. It is lightweight as well. The inner sun shield does not come down far enough to be useful for me but my sunglasses fit ok with the helmet on. The only other thing is that the description speaks of a removable jaw piece, this is not included and does not see how one could be attached anyway. Overall I am very pleased with the quality for the price and the shipping was fast.
Posted onDidn't realize how worn my previous helmet was until I pulled this one on my head. Super fast shipping. Sizing fit perfect according to chart. First time using helmet was for a 450 mile weekend road trip. Very comfortable. Did not find any "extra" wind noise as some reviewers have stated. I would recommend this helmet if looking for a three-quarter helmet. The sun visor is an added bonus for the times when the sun comes out and you don't have your shades on. Personal preference would be to still wear my sunglasses that fit snug to my face, but I did use the sun shield a few times instead of having to stop and put the glasses on. Another great product at a good price from Jafrum!
Posted onOnce I reached out to your team it was a quick turn around getting the helmet. I Love this helmet, the design is awesome, removing the face shield is very easy to do. Very satisfied overall. Cheers.
Posted onI was skeptical considering the price. But then again, I was shopping on a budget to replace my original modular style helmet which left much to be desired. What caught my attention were the graphics on the helmet, then the description and a couple reviews after that. I have to say I was impressed when it arrived. The field of vision is excellent which is one of two reasons I was replacing my old helmet; second was the weight. This helmet is about half as heavy on my head, like wearing a bicycle helmet, and my range of motion has increased substantially also. It vents very well, and despite the little bit of fogging up in front of my mouth, it dissipates rapidly to where I don't need to have the face shield up a notch or two. The ONLY reason I rated it a 4 is because the padding is pretty stiff out of box. At the end of my 45-minute ride to and from work, the top of my head where some of the padding contacts is tender and sore. Very similar to the Kevlar padding for you military folk. However, I have only worn it four days in the past two weeks, so I'm sure it will soften up after a bit. It's nothing I can't handle, for now, just uncomfortable. That being said, it is no reason at all that I wouldn't recommend it. All and all, fantastic piece of equipment for the right price! Great job GMAXX! Oh, and to not leave the seller out, they had my helmet shipped the same day I ordered it and it arrived in 3 days. Now that's some fast customer service. Great job as well JAFRUM!