GMax Women's GM65 Torque Half Helmet
Ships Same Day
GMax Women's GM65 Torque Half Helmet.
The GM65 Full Dressed is the most feature packed half helmet on the market. From its internal sunshade to its dual density EPS, no other half helmet can compare to the GM65?s long list of standard features.
- DuPont Coolmax® interior keeps you dry and comfortable. Coolmax® wicks moisture away from your body and dries quickly.
- Removable Coolmax® interior allows for easy cleaning.
- Premium venting reduces heat at the top of the head. Comfort liner, shell and EPS designed for maximum venting.
- Helmet comes with two retractable, hard coated 100% UV400 resistant sun shields that are designed for a quick and tool-less removal and replacement. One clear and one dark smoke tinted.
- Removable, snap in neck curtain keeps you warm during cool weather riding. Includes pockets for intercom speakers.
- "Dual-density EPS technology" allows for a low profile look and fit.
- Optional high definition sun shield available. (Must use helmet size specific shield).
- DOT approved.
Helmet Size Information.We ask that you use the following information to help choose the proper size helmet. In order for a helmet to protect properly and be the most comfortable, it must be size to your head correctly.
To find the Correct size helmet for a person's head:
- Measure the head circumference one-inch above the eyebrows and ears
- Using the circumference measured, use the size chart below to find the approximate size
- Once you have tried on the helmet it should fell snug equally around the head. The helmet should not feel too tight or too loose at any point around head.
*** Please remember that all head shapes vary slightly and that this sizing chart is to be used as a starting guide, not an exact guide.
|53 - 54cm||21-1/4" - 21-5/8"||XS||6-3/4 - 6-7/8|
|55 - 56cm||22" - 22-7/16"||S||7 - 7-1/8|
|57 - 58cm||22-13/16" - 23-1/4"||M||7-1/4 - 7-3/8|
|59 - 60cm||23-5/8" - 24"||L||7-1/2 - 7-5/8|
|61 - 62cm||24-3/8" - 24-13/16"||XL||7-3/4 - 7-7/8|
|63 - 64cm||25-3/16" - 25-5/8"||2XL||8 - 8-1/8|
|65 - 66cm||26" - 26-3/8"||3XL||8-1/4 - 8-3/8|
Posted onI am very satisfied with the helmet, it comfortable and fits very well.
Posted onJust as described and arrived quicker than expected.
GMax GM65 Solid Peak Helmet Review
Posted onGreat fit, shipping was fast. Sun shield hard to get over my glasses. Have to use a little force to get them to clear.
Looks Awesome And Fits Great
Posted onThe helmet looks awesome and fits great. I could not be happier with this purchase and product.
Liked The Helmet
Posted onHelmet is fine, felt a little different at first from my other half helmet, like it, just fine, have only worn once. I got the extra small and seemed a little looser than other helmet which was also x small. Price was ok and not had a chance to use the visor but was one reason I liked the helmet in first place.
Posted onI was happy with my purchases. Got my order much quicker than I anticipated. First time I ever ordered from Jafrum. Already looking at my next purchase. Thank you.
Posted onWife loved it! Great fit. Perfect weight. Looks great. Would definitely recommend to anyone looking for a new helmet.
Posted onI love this helmet. Good comfort. Sizing was right on. It's like not wearing a helmet at all! Looks cool and the closeout price was unbeatable. My first dealing's with Jafrum and it was a good experience. Fast shipping too! Will be back for more stuff.
Posted onNice brain bucket padding seems maybe a little thin but basically nice bucket. Good price, good service. Thanks.
GMax Helmet Rocks
Posted onUpon receiving my GMax GM65 Dual Half-Helmet, I was very surprised at the quality of the build of this helmet. It is REALLY well put together, looks amazing, and is sized exactly as advertised. The helmet is VERY comfortable, and extremely light on the head. Having both the clear and the smoked shield is a very nice aspect, PLUS it comes with a removable neck curtain, which will be great in the winter-time. The mushroom effect does not happen with this item, even though it is DOT certified, which it very important to me. I typically use a non-DOT lid, but now that I've found this little gem, I will switch over to this lid. I also like very much the pull-down eye shield and found it to work totally fine with my riding glasses/goggles. The shield does not hit the bridge of my nose, nor the glasses, so should I get caught in the rain, I am sure my vision will not be compromised by the blowing water. It's a GREAT deal on a GREAT fitting helmet.