GMax Youth GM49Y Alien Snow Helmet
Ships Same Day
GMax Youth GM49Y Alien Snow Helmet.
New for 2017! Kids know riding is fun and GMAX makes it even more fun with the GM49 Youth-specific snow helmet. Parents will be happy knowing that their little one is protected in a lightweight, DOT approved helmet that they will love wearing.
- One shell can be adjusted to three different sizes so the helmet can grow as your child grows.
- DuPont Coolmax® interior keeps you dry and comfortable. Coolmax® wicks moisture away from your head and dries quickly.
- Removable, adjustable, washable Coolmax® interior allows for easy cleaning and custom fitting.
- Flow-thru intake/exhaust venting forehead vents and rear exhaust vents help pull in desired fresh air & remove unwanted hot air through channeled vents.
- Large eye port for improved range of vision.
- 100% UV400 protection from the face shield that comes anti-scratch hard coated for a longer lasting clear view.
- Breath guard and snap-in chin curtain included.
- Light weight- only 3.1 lbs.
- DOT approved.
GMax GM49Y Snow Helmet Outer Shield Lens Removal
- Raise the outer shield into the fully raised position.
- Locate the side ratchet plates that secure the shield to the helmet.
- Push down on the pin that locks the ratchet plate retaining arm into the secure position.
- As you push down on the pin, move the retaining arm on the ratchet plate on the open position. The shield will release from the ratchet plate when the retaining arm is in the open position.
To install the outer shield: reverse the removal process.
Helmet Size Information.We ask that you use the following information to help choose the proper size helmet. In order for a helmet to protect properly and be the most comfortable, it must be size to your head correctly.
To find the Correct size helmet for a person's head:
- Measure the head circumference one-inch above the eyebrows and ears
- Using the circumference measured, use the size chart below to find the approximate size
- Once you have tried on the helmet it should fell snug equally around the head. The helmet should not feel too tight or too loose at any point around head.
*** Please remember that all head shapes vary slightly and that this sizing chart is to be used as a starting guide, not an exact guide.
|Yth S/M, YM||49-50cm||19-11/16"-20-1/16"||6-1/4-6-3/8|
|Yth L/XL, YL,XXs||51-52cm||20-7/16"-20-7/8"||6-1/2-6-5/8|