GMax Youth GM49Y Attack Helmet
GMax Youth GM49Y Attack Helmet.
GMAX is excited to introduce our next generation purpose built full-face youth helmets. This all new 49Y Youth helmet is a follow-up to our very successful 39Y youth helmet with an all new modern shell design.
- D.O.T. Approved thermo-plastic poly alloy shell
- Youth sized shell and sizing designed for smaller heads
- Fully removable Coolmax comfort liner and cheek pads moves the moisture away from your head and dries quickly. The added performance keeps you dry and comfortable
- GMAX flow-thru intake and exhaust venting. Fresh air is pulled in and unwanted hot air removed by usinga a combination of forehead and rear vents
- Hard coated optically correct shield features a tool-less design for quick and easy changes and cleaning
- Excellent shield sealing reduces unwanted air and noise
- Painted shell with high tech water decals and high quality clear coat finish
- Padded chin strap
- Optional anti-fog double lens shield available
GMax GM49Y Helmet Outer Shield Lens Removal
- Raise the outer shield into the fully raised position.
- Locate the side ratchet plates that secure the shield to the helmet.
- Push down on the pin that locks the ratchet plate retaining arm into the secure position.
- As you push down on the pin, move the retaining arm on the ratchet plate on the open position. The shield will release from the ratchet plate when the retaining arm is in the open position.
To install the outer shield: reverse the removal process.